Part II: Chapter Three

As I disappear into the forest I can't stop smiling.. Something in me felt... Delightful, as I kissed him. I hear footsteps as I stand in the middle of the forest. I probably should've thought this out before I wondered into the forests of Neverland, alone. I form a ball of fire in my hand. I close my eyes and inhale deeply. Okay I think to myself, stay calm. The wind rustles the trees. I open my eyes and keep moving forward. There's a large opening in the middle of the trees. I dare not walk into it because of course it's a trap. So, instead I slowly back up. Right into someone. I gasp and a hand covers my mouth. "Why hello, Regina." A quiet voice says. I try to free myself but I feel trapped. Magic. It starts to overwhelm me. I start to feel my body collapse. Whoever it is let's go of me. I hit the ground with a hard thud. "You know, Henry's told me a lot about you. I know that you are indeed extremely strong. But one thing that can take you down is magic." The person slyly says. I try my best to look at the person and can only catch a glimpse. A teenage boy? "I'm supposed to be afraid of you?" I ask. "A teenage boy. Let me recommend some Clean and Clear." He laughs. "Oh Regina, why, I am the person you should fear most. I have your son." He replies. I take a deep breath. My body is shutting down. "Where... Where is Henry." I whisper. Then, he vanishes. I blink to try and keep myself awake. I need someone to come help me. I think to myself. But the magic overcomes me and I..... Just. Let. Go.

End of Part II: Chapter Three