First day of school

Nobody's POV

"Are you guys excited for the first day of school?" Linda asked Buford, Baljeet, Isabella and her two sons. "not really" Buford complained "but school could be fun Buford" Baljeet said happily "only to nerds like you" Buford replied.

the school bus pulls up and the kids get on
20 minutes later......

"Time for us to go in the fifth grade" Phineas said as the kids walked into their class.
"i am actually excited to learn" Isabella exclaimed. Just then an  elderly man walked in.
"Hello class I am your teacher Mr.Monop you may call me Mr.M if you like" the man said as he wrote his name on the board.  

6 hours later ....

Before the kids knew it the school day ended and they started to walk home. Buford & Baljeet were already home ."I can't believe we got homework on the first day of school that's so lame" Isabella said sounding annoyed. "Yeah but we just have to write what we wanna do as a job in the future" Phineas said filled with glee Ferb nodded the kids walked in the Flynn-Fletcher house "how was your first day back at school?" Linda asked "good but, the teacher gave us homework" Isabella said "on the first day back?" Linda asked  "yeah we have to write a page on what we wanna do as a career" Phineas replied. Isabella knew what she wanted to be when she was older and that was to be Ms. Flynn  but as a  career she was thinking about being a teacher, scientist or a fashion designer. Ferb wanted to be a public speaker a life coach and Phineas wanted to be construction worker or a architect.

Linda got a phone call and after talking  for about 5 minutes she hung up and was smiling then they heard a knock on their door and Linda answered the door somebody came in and covered Isabella's eyes "guess who?" the stranger whispered Isabella knew that voice "Kyle.....!?" Isabella asked.  "Yep and not only me" Kyle laughed gesturing to the person behind him it was his little sister and Isabella's best friend Marissa. "Why are you guys here? not that i'm complaining" Marissa informed "we talked to our mom and kinda begged her to visit you and aunt Viv." "Also" ..Kyle began "this year Marissa is going to school with you guys and as for me I'm going to Danville High". "No way" Isabella exclaimed "yes way" Marissa yelled and then they did that annoying high pitched scream.   {you know what i mean} Isabella thought of something "you guys live in Canada so...who you going to stay with"she questioned "who do you think we're staying with" i asked Isabella pointed to herself "yep... we are totally  staying with you and aunt Viv" Marissa screamed then Isabella Marissa and Kyle walked over to Isabella's house for the night.

Sorry for making this chapter short but If you have any ideas please don't be afraid to say your idea.