Cabin Fun

Kyle's POV
As the car landed everybody got in the cabin "boys we get the downstairs girls you get the upstairs pick your own room" I commented "so Isabella you come here during the summer?" Phineas asked "yeah every summer be right back I'm gonna pick my room" Isabella answered and then she ran upstairs "ok guys the rooms are back here" I announced as I led them to the rooms "everybody gets their own room by the way" I added "good I don't need no nerd to annoy me" Buford proclaimed "Buford could you not use conjunctions?" Baljeet asked "everybody come here" I said and I handed them each a big letter "put these on your doors then we know who has which room" I added I wonder what the girls are doing.

Isabella's POV
I love this cabin I always have fun here and there's a reason I picked this room in particular because behind  the dresser it says Phineas plus Isabella and then there's a big heart under it. Kyle craved it there after I i told him and  Marissa about my crush as a little girl i needed help to push the dresser to see it and every year I come here I see it "someday this will be true I just know it" I bubbled  "I totally agree with that" somebody said scaring the hell out of me it was Marissa "you scared me" I smirked as I pushed her "oh I know you should have seen your face it was hilarious" Marissa laughed. "Oh here take this and put it your door" Marissa said giving me a big "i" to put on my door "so let's go downstairs frizzles Kyle wants us to plan out what we're gonna do" Marissa added when we got down there I noticed everybody was already down there sitting in a circle."Ok everybody I got your suggestions for what we should do this weekend and I think we can do all of them" Kyle announced I am so excited to be back at this cabin me,my mom,Kyle and Marissa are the only people that I know that come here I know over the year other people rent this cabin each summer I can't wait to see what we do.

Phineas's POV
So this is the cabin that Izzy I mean Isabella goes to every summer I really do miss her when she comes here because my day is not the same without her...wow did I really just think that about Isabella?  "Phineas..did you hear me?" Isabella quarried dang it I totally spaced out when she was talking oh man. Everyone was talking about what we should do first "ok everybody since we can't agree on what to do I put all the suggestions in a hat and whatever Candace picks out we will do does that sound fair?" Kyle asked we all nodded in agreement Candace picked a piece of paper that was on the top of the pile and Kyle said we that were going hiking.About twenty minutes later we were all set to go and I have to say I'm pretty excited to do this I never went hiking before and I am happy to try it after all, carpe diem right? 

Marissa's POV
I haven't been hiking in years so I'm really  pumped to do this again and Kyle said we are going to hike as a group that's better then being in groups anyways oh my god  I haven't been paying attention and we are already at the bottom of the mountain we are going to hike it's as big as I remember it. "Alright let's go everybody" Kyle exulted and we started to walk up the mountain we have everything for the hike backpacks,water,food,cell phones and a first aid pack just in case about thirty minutes later we were all getting tired "alright everyone let's take a rest, eat and relax" Candace  commented  that's a good idea it looks like a chill went up up Baljeet's spine oh that's right frizzles told me that he hates conjunctions or fears them i can't remember we all use our backpacks as seats except for Katie and my cousin "fireside girls are always prepared"Katie proclaimed and then they pulled out a lawn chair from their backpacks..damn their good. I wonder if Candace misses Jeremy because there is no wifi service but knowing my brother he probably has a plan for that, our whole family are always willing to help people I wonder exactly what he has planned. I have something planned for this cabin trip that nobody knows not even frizzles I am going to try to get Phineas and Isabella to be near each other this whole time we are here I am going to tell Kyle maybe he'll help me with my plan. Kyle took a look around and said "maybe we should head back, its getting late and also cold too" we all nodded and got our bags on and headed back to the cabin when we were almost there all I heard was a loud pitch scream? Wait I know that scream we looked around us and noticed somebody was missing "w-where's Isab-bella? Phineas stuttered we heard the scream again"Isabella" we all yelled at the same time "wait everybody" Kyle began "take one of these and put it on your phone" Kyle finished I know this thing he handed us it adds a lot of  stuff to your phone and one of the things it adds is a tracking device that works by just saying their name he made it after me and frizzles got lost when we were six it's a long story. We all said her name and then I saw Phineas running up the mountain saying he already had a lead wow he's fast I then saw Kyle run up the mountain  the rest of us followed him we have to find Isabella I don't even know what happened to her I hope she's not in trouble we hear another super loud scream and it again sounded like Isabella we are coming frizzles. 

Sorry it took me so long to add this chapter I had serious writer's block again sorry about taking so long share your ideas. :)