What happened?

Isabella's POV

That was my third scream I can't believe this happened I'm stuck and the cell service out here sucks I wish I had thing phone thing Kyle made when me and Marissa and me got lost it's dark out and I can't see anything I'm scared I don't know what to do I'm actually crying now I'm lost and I'm terrified. A few minutes ago I noticed my shoes were untied so i tied then and when I looked up everybody was gone I should have said something when I was tying my shoes because then I wouldn't be lost I slipped and my foot is trapped between two rocks and I don't know what to do I'm trying to remember my fireside girl training about the dangers of hiking but I'm too busy freaking out.

Phineas's POV

Where could Isabella be? I like everybody else is worried about her I didn't really have a early lead on her but when we started to head back me and her were walking together and talking she told me to go ahead I offered to stay back with her and she assured me she would be done soon I feel like this is all my fault. Alright I am back where I last saw Isabella she isn't here she must have fallen down somewhere "Isabella where are you?" I yelled "Phineas is that you" I could hear Isabella yell back and it came almost twenty feet a little down the hill so I ran towards where her voice came from and there she is "oh my god Isabella there you are" I beamed and then I pushed a button on my phone that will alert everybody to my position "Phineas I'm so glad to see you" Isabella chatted oh wow I just noticed she was stuck. "Wow these rocks are really heavy" I huffed I can't lift them by this time everybody else found us "Isabella I am so glad that your not hurt" Kyle cheered "bro her foot is stuck" Marissa responded  "I knew that" Kyle laughed then he and Candace lifted the rocks enough for Isabella could get her foot free Kyle looked at her ankle "it looks sprained we can carry you back" Kyle said "no need" I piped up then I told everybody to hold on to each other and then pulled out my phone and said go to cabin then we appeared back at the cabin. 

Kyle's POV
I have to ask Phineas to add that transporting thing to my phone "Katie grab some ice for Izzy's foot please" I pleaded she pulled a bag of ice from her backpack damn, these girls are good always prepared "can somebody keep Isabella company while me and Candace start making dinner" I asked  Phineas and Katie both said they would i thanked them I decided to make some chicken I brought along I saw Phineas and the girls I smiled the turned to Candace "your brother is a caring guy he's so happy to stay by Izzy's side"  I commented  "yeah he doesn't like people he cares about being in pain" Candace bubbled.

Marissa's POV
I can't frizzles sprained her foot she's usually more careful about stuff like that I joined Phineas and Katie "so how's the patient" I asked "I'm ok just in pain" frizzles answered Phineas lifted the ice bag it looked like the swelling went down "thank you and it doesn't hurt anymore"Isabella grunted  "are you sure Isabella" Phineas asked concerned "yes Phineas but thanks" frizzles  responded that's so sweet of Phineas to be worried about her he's such a sweetheart. We all have been sitting here for an hour just talking about  random things and dinner will be done in a while I think until then I want to leave Phineas and my cousin alone I gotta do that more often "hey Katie I wanna get to know you a bit better so do you come to my room and talk? I asked her "sure why not?" Katie said so as we walked i whispered to Katie my plan for this weekend and she was all in "dinner is done everybody" Candace called out when me and Katie turned around we saw Isabella trying to walk into the kitchen  and failing because of the pain she was in so Phineas put her on his back and piggy backed her to the kitchen I didn't see that coming.

Isabella's POV
I can't believe Phineas carried me to the kitchen and I'm so glad I didn't that out that out loud... yeah I didn't say it nobody's looking at me my foot doesn't even hurt that much but Phineas didn't take that for an answer. He just told me to hold on to him and piggy backed me to the kitchen then I felt a pinch and it was Katie "chief  you were in Phineasland again" she whispered I must have been blushing thankfully Phineas wasn't looking so he didn't see my cheeks go red. I can smell a lot of good things chicken,fish,stir fry rice, potatoes and gravy "wow all this looks good" Buford smiled "I concur" Baljeet simpered "well everybody dig in" Kyle laughed as he  grabbed himself some food "hey Isabella do you want me to help you get a plate?" Phineas asked "sure if you don't mind" I chirped. Phineas got me fish, rice and a bit of gravy on my fish and handed it to me "just the way you like it" Phineas beamed "how do you know she likes her fish like that?" Katie quarried "well Katie they have been friends since they were like three or something so obviously he picked up and a few things" Marissa answered. This day is going so good Phineas is being so nice to me carrying me to the kitchen and making me a plate he is one of a kind. After about half an hour later we all finished  our dinner and in case your wondering Phineas carried me back to the couch this day could not get any better wait what's the sound? No it can't be please no it's..it's.....

Sorry about the cliffhanger but I had to do it at least once in my story and thank you my awesome readers.