Pool Time

This chapter has some course language just thought I should tell you awesome people. 

Isabella's  POV 
So after we talked about our island our teacher sent us off to our swimming class I love to swim my mom says I am part fish because I swim so much. "I love to swim" Marissa chirped "so do I"     I added while we were changing I saw Barbie and her clones walk in (oh joy) I will just try to ignore her but, I kinda want to punch her though . "I love your swimsuit it's so cute" Marissa said "yours looks way cuter" I admitted. Oh good Barbie is coming this way "what do you want? I barked at her "listen izzy.." she began "you are not allowed to call me that you stupid snob" I asserted I felt a hand on my shoulder  it was Marissa I calmed down and finished getting ready then walked to the pool area. I was one of the last kids out because of the little spat I had with Barbie  she was the last one out  A guy who looked like he was around his mid-twenties walked in "I'm Micheal your new swimming teacher I don't like the Mister or sir title" he proclaimed that's cool. "That's a nice swimsuit Isabella" Phineas smiled I felt a blush come across my face "th-thank you" I stuttered wow I haven't stuttered since Phineas mad that haunted house to cure my hiccups. I know Barbie is mad  because she is wearing the same swimsuit as me and Phineas complemented me and not her take that Barbie "Isabella do you have something to say" Micheal asked damn I really have to get better control of that "sorry Micheal I was just thinking out loud" I replied "alright class let's see how good you are" Micheal announced.

Phineas's POV 
It was time to show him how good of swimmers we were the boys were to go first. "To make it more interesting let's have you race from the deep end to the shallow end and back" Micheal said. All the boys jumped in there are out twenty boys in the pool a few I knew quite well "alright on your marks...get set...Go! We all took off me, Ferb and Buford were a ahead of the rest of the class as we got the shallow end Ferb touched the wall and got a huge boost off the wall and took off like a dolphin. I was right after him Buford fell behind and now Kennith got ahead of him. Ferb  was way ahead of everybody and got there before most of the class did get to the shallow end after about thirty seconds I got there and Kennith right after me and then everybody else afterwards. I came up panting and heard "your a good swimmer Phineas"  Isabella smiled "thanks" I answered it was now time for the girls turn for their race and I'm sure Isabella will win she's a good swimmer and looks pretty in her swimsuit (did I just think my best friend is  pretty..? well she is..but, she's my best friend I shouldn't think of her like that.) The girls start to race and of course Isabella takes of like a jet ski and is way ahead of the rest of the girls by the time she was half way back to the deep end most of the girls just got to the shallow end "that was amazing Isabella" I congratulated "aww thanks Phineas" Isabella chirped "Ferb and Isabella are the two fastest swimmers..very impressive" Micheal approved. Then he looked at the clock and pointed  to the girls and made a gesture that told them to get dressed after five minutes he told us to go get changed.

Ferb's POV
I can't believe how fast Phineas and Isabella got "Phineas  you got faster nice job" I beamed "thanks Ferb" Phineas effused  (that's right effused look it up) just then I saw Kennith walking towards us "hey Phineas tell your girlfriend to stop annoying Brittany" Kennith said smirking like the douche he is.  I don't like when people pick on other people for no reason especially if it's my brother. "First off Kenny they are just friends and secondly stop staring shit up "I commanded "oh is  mister silent going to make me" Kennith spat  "no but, I will Ken now back off my friends" Buford threatened now standing in front of me showing his bully roots the reason me and Buford stood up for Phineas is because he doesn't like confrontation. Phineas was finished getting dressed and left I followed him to check on him "hey Phin you alright ?" I asked "yeah I just don't like when people assume me and Isabella are dating" Phineas commented " I know Kennith is just being a jerk so just ignore him" I said "thanks  Ferb  you always know what to say even if you don't speak much" Phineas laughed,   "you ok Dinnerbell?" Buford asked "yeah thanks for sticking up for me" Phineas replied.

Marissa's POV

"Isabella you are so fast how did you get to be so good" I asked "I have a pool in my backyard and go to the beach with Phineas and Ferb whenever they go" frizzles answered I see Brittany or as Isabella calls her Barbie walk towards us "what do want Barbie?" she asked without looking at her. Brittany didn't say anything but, she did that cutthroat thing and pointed at Isabella by this time frizzles  was looking at her "should I be scared" she asked sarcastically now they were staring daggers at each other. I pulled Isabella back and Brittany's friends or "clones" as Isabella calls them pull Brittany back just then Isabella slips and falls and a cushion comes out of her swimsuit and breaks her fall "what's that Isabella" I gasped "oh it's a invention Phineas and Ferb made for his friends he didn't want us to get hurt so if we fall as I did no pain" she admitted. That is cool and sweet of Phineas to make that so his friends don't get hurt well me and frizzles are done changing so were gonna get going because that  was the last period today.

So my wonderful readers I hope you are liking my fanfiction if you have any Ideas or questions tell me or ask me.