Danville Fair Part 2

Marissa's POV
"I told you  that  knew who was gonna win" I smirked Kyle just shrugged "ok guys it's time for us to play some games" Phineas beamed I cleared my throat because me and Isabella aren't girls Phineas looked at us "oh right and girls" he nervously laughed " I want to the milk bottle game" Frizzles announced "that game is impossible to win" Baljeet said he came out of nowhere then I saw Buford behind him "yeah the game is rigged" he proclaimed then Frizzles threw the ball and knocked down her tower of milk bottles and the two other ones Buford, Baljeet and the game owner had shocked looks on their faces "I will take that unicorn" she said the game owner gave her the unicorn Baljeet and Buford asked how she did that "it is a family secret Kyle taught me and Marissa how to do it do not ask how he did it like I said family secret"  Frizzles smiled. 

Phineas's POV
I'm not surprised that Izzy knocked down all those milk bottles she's very talented, smart and cute and that's a scientific fact I still can't believe Kyle caught me staring at Izzy that's so embarrassing after a few moments of walking we got to a arcade there were so many games and other things "this should be fun" Kyle announced. We all went to different area's of the arcade except me and Isabella we haven't moved yet "oh my god Phineas look  there's a claw machine"  Izzy gasped as she pulled me towards it when we got there I saw a my little pony character plushie and knew she'd like it so I put a dollar in the machine and got it in one try and gave it her " here you go" I beamed as I gave it to her Ferb knows a secret about claw machines and showed me how to always get something out of them in one try.  Izzy is still clutching her plushie and it's been ten minutes "you are such a sweetheart for getting my this" she smiled as she hugged me not gonna lie I'm loving this moment then I heard a click me and Izzy look around to see Kyle smiling and holding a camera both of us then blushed. We kept walking around and heard Buford cheering when we found him he was pumping his fists "I'm unbeatable" he claimed 

Isabella's POV
So Buford thinks he's unbeatable "face me" I announce "come on girly you can't beat me" he laughed "I remember beating you at Foosball and the "F" games" I boasted the crowd was murmuring "well girly this is air hockey so bring it on" he suggested. After about four minutes I beat him six to three then Kyle came to where we were "I forgot to warn you Buford girls in my family are real good at air hockey believe me my sister always beats me" Kyle snickered and after Kyle said that I walked away from the air hockey table like a boss Kyle walked up to us and said "Izzy,Bia and Phineas come with with me I found something fun to do" Kyle smiled we followed him and he showed us a mini gold course yes I love mini golf.

Kyle's POV
I'm brought them mini golfing for two reasons I love it and when we were at the cabin Bia told me her plan to get Izzy and Phineas together I got a few ideas including this one the thing Phineas doesn't know is that Isabella was once a mini golf champion whenever she came to visit us in Canada there was a mini gold tournament and Izzy always won. We started to play and around the seventh hold we were all tied as we walked to the eighth hole I bent beside Izzy "listen pretend you need help on this hole knowing Phineas he will want to help you" whispered to her she nodded her head "a mini golf classic..the windmill" I said "all we have to do is watch out for the blades" Marissa said Izzy went first "I think I might need help" she announced and just as a I thought Phineas walked over to help. Phineas stood behind Isabella holding her and helping to hit the ball at the right  time it looks like they are enjoying this moment I looked at Marissa and we gave each other props I thought this would work.

Isabella's POV (again)
Oh my god Phineas is holding me to "help" me golf better I think i saw my cousin giving each other props did they plan this? Anyways thanks to his help I got a hole in one one the windmill hole "thanks Phineas" I gushed "your welcome Isabella" he answered as we stared at each other we heard a click we turned and it was Kyle he took another picture and we both blushed I really hate it when my cousin does that both Kyle and Marissa are laughing how rude. After about ten more minutes we finished mini golfing I won and told them it was because of Phineas's "help" it was like when I helped him while he fixed his wheel during our hot air balloon race but this time he was holding me so it's better. "I have one more thing we can all do" Kyle smirked and knowing him he won't tell us after walking for about fifteen minutes then we got there it was a paintball course. "I already have the teams set" Kyle began "it's you two Candace and the rest of the  fireside girls versus Me, Phineas, Ferb, Django, Irving, Baljeet Buford and Jeremy " Kyle finished .

Phineas's POV (again)
I never played paintball before and I have to admit I am a bit sad that me and Isabella aren't playing together on the same team and there is one other team but the are wearing all black so nobody knows who they are I wonder who's going to win my team, Isabella's team or this mystery team.

Hey my fellow Phinabella shippers I stopped it her because I know nothing about paintball 
so I would love to know what happens in paintball if I get some help I can post my next chapter faster. Also I don't know if you noticed but I have been re reading my older chapters and fixing up my spelling mistake if you have noticed any please tell me. who do you think is on the mystery team? or who should on the mystery team?
I hope you enjoyed my chapter my AWESOME READERS!!!!!!