Danville Fair Part 3

Isabella's POV
Paintball seems fun I look over at Phineas and his team and Buford looks too happy to have a paintball gun I still wonder who are the people covered in black I smell a certain scent  but i can't put my finger on it  or nose since it's a smell. I'm just going to ignore it and this particular paintball course the armor is advanced for instance if we get hit in the arm the armor reacts and make our arm numb the instructor said it will feel like pins and needles our team can heal us but when they do they are sitting ducks. This sounds fun even thorough me and my little crumb cake aren't on the same team "the rules are very simple" the instructor began " if you are shot in the arm or leg that limb is useless unless a teammate heals you if you are shot in the head or where your heart is your completely out of the game and you must lay down until the game is over" he finished we have a sensor pad over our hearts and I guess if it's hit then our game is over.

Kyle's POV
Oh yeah time for paintball the only thing i am worried about is Izzy she's sharpshooter so I have to watch over my shoulder for her and this mystery team I have no idea what to think anyways all teams went to their areas the paintball course was huge like more then fifty feet around every team needed a team name we chose team stud were all good looking guys so why not? I heard over the loud speaker the three teams are Team Stud, Team Amazon and The Clique that seems like something a stuck up person would say man those kind of people ( I really do). A horn blared and that was every teams's cue to start the game team stud started to run and when we got to where every team started we heard a bunch of shots go off almost everybody on my team was shot and out of the game I was lucky enough to still be in the game I dive the the ground when I heard the shots go off when I saw who got shot I noticed everybody was shot except for myself, Django and Phineas Buford and everybody else was down I was about to heal them then I heard footsteps coming towards us so we hid in a shack that was close it was also camouflaged I saw the mystery team as did Django and Phineas they removed their hoods and we saw their faces.  

Phineas's POV
When the team took their hoods off I saw Brittany, Kennith and their friends also two people that I knew who it was Thaddeus and Thor I haven't seen them since we both built those forts
I guess when they moved they stayed in Danville I thought I could smell gum and motor oil we saw them look at our team "you morons missed Phineas" Thaddeus hissed "oh relax you Phineas reject" Brittany retorted do me and him really resemble each other? Then I hear small and quiet clicks then a barrage of paintball take out Brittany's friends and Thor then the three other people Thaddeus, Brittany and  Kennith return fire I hear a few people say ow and things it sounds like the fireside girls hopefully Isabella wasn't hit somehow I feel she wasn't it's just a feeling I have. Thaddeus and the rest of them left which means it was safe to get out of the shack "that was close" Django uttered I wonder where Isabella is now.

Isabella's POV
That was close sadly I lost most of my fireside troop Ginger,Adyson,Holly and my second in command Gretchen were all hit and now only Marissa, Katie,Milly and myself remain "th-this isn't g-good" Milly stuttered "oh I really I didn't notice" I responded sarcastically "I don't think like your tone of voice Isabella" Milly retorted fifteen minutes passed and nothing happened I forgot to mention every time somebody is out of the game a voice over the loud speaker announces it. Then we heard  voices and one of them sounded like Barbie  then we found a clearing and saw them " it's all your fault" Barbie accused "it's not my fault that everybody ran" Thaddeus responded  "Kenny baby" Barbie said  and then he nodded  they turned their guns on Thaddeus "this is mutiny" Kennith said and shot him down and as if on cue the voice said  the clique is down one team member that was rude but it seems something like Barbie would do. "Alright girls let's go win this" I whispered to the rest of my team as we walked we heard voices and I knew one of those voices was Phineas so we stayed low then we heard paintballs hit people and then we heard from a loud speaker "team stud  has only one team member left" the announcer proclaimed then we bump into Phineas "don't shoot" he begged "get up Phineas"      I say picking him "I want to get Kennith out he got Kyle and Django out" Phineas whispered then we nodded  about twenty minutes later we got to open space "well if it isn't Phineas and the loser troop" Brittany smiled as her and Ken came out from the shadows then they shot Milly,Katie and Marissa  and they were me and Phineas shot Ken out of the game. Well it's just me,Barbie and Phineas left me and Barbie shot at each other and I got her right in the heart sensor and I knew I was next I knew since I hit Barbie I wouldn't be able to  dodge her paintball so I accepted my fate I heard the paintball hit something but it wasn't me I opened my eyes and saw Phineas down on the ground with paint on his heart sensor he took the shot for me "Team Amazon wins" the loud speaker boomed  I bent down to Phineas "why did you take the shot?" i questioned  he turned his head to me "I was trying to keep you safe Isabella even if it was just a paintball" he smiled "my hero" I bubbled.

How did my fellow shippers  like my chapters about the fair? I wanna give out two special shout outs First I wanna thank OmahGlob (awesome name btw) for knowing that Barbie and her clones would be on the mystery team and a big thanks to Temple2703 he has the whole Phineas and Ferb crew playing paintball without him I wouldn't be done this chapter for a few weeks so I hope you Phinabella shippers liked my chapter and thank you my awesome readers.