Road Trip!!!! Part 2

Marissa's POV
I can't believe the tire blew out I was excited for this road trip this put a damper on things that's more of a old person thing to say "man this blows" Buford complained I look around and I didn't see Phineas or Isabella I look for them an they are in the car Phineas is asleep and Isabella is watching him "frizzles that's a little creepy" I snicker she turned around and blushed so much. Then he starts to stir and the first thing he saw was Isabella staring at him  she blushes and turns and gets out of the car embarrassed oh poor Frizzles  I should talk to her.

Phineas's POV 
I woke up to see Bella staring at me then she got out of the car I don't why though I actually didn't mind seeing her face not a bad way to wake up come on Phineas she's your friend stop thinking like that. I got of the car and saw Isabella there with Marissa she pointed at me and left us alone "hey Isabella" I greeted I grabbed her hand and took her back in the car "i wasn't mad when I saw you looking at me I was just surprised to be honest it was a nice way of waking up" 
I admitted she hugged me and thanked me I like when Izzy hugs me it feels...right. As we sat  there hugging we heard a click sound we turned to see Ferb with a camera and we both blushed not cool dude  "I apologize for my brother doing that" I say still blushing "it's fine" she smiles.

Isabella's POV 
Oh Phineas it's just like him to be so kind one of the many reasons I love and adore him not many people know this but, I've known Phineas longer then my troop and Phineas has known me longer then he knew Ferb. Apparently according to our moms we knew each other since we were in diapers and we played together and took naps together after a few years we met Ferb and my troop I was scared to join the lil sparks it took Phineas and Kyle to convince me to join the lil sparks and now I'm the fearless leader "I know I said this before but, I apologize for not paying attention to you in Paris I'm such a idiot" Phineas spoke "hey" I began "don't you dare call my best friend an idiot" I finished he smiled man that smile is cute. As we sat there a huge gust of wind blew hard so hard that my bow flew off and out the car I chased right after it and I believe Phineas is behind me trying to help such a caring guy.

Kyle's POV 
I finally got the new tire on I never had to do it before "alright everybody back in" I yelled
as everybody was getting in I looked to see everybody in the car except Phineas and Izzy but, there's a blanket covering what's under it so that's them finally we're back on track.

Phineas's POV
I can't believe Isabella ran after her bow she looks good with hair down I see Bella stop her bow got caught in a tree "come on man" she groaned "Isabella relax" I say trying to confront her if I see Isabella happy then I am if she's not happy then I don't know how to feel I see Isabella start to back up then jump and swings on the branches and get her bow then she does a front flip and lands on the ground. I stare at her in utter shock "all fireside girls are required to learn patience and gymnastics" she smiles then she slips and falls and I would have caught her but, she fell on top of me "hey Phineas I landed on something soft" she grinned " that soft thing you landed on would be me" I groaned "oh my god I'm so sorry" she gasped I didn't mind that she did she's light so it didn't really hurt.

Isabella's POV
I can't believe I landed on my crumb cake and he's not even mad at me for landing on him it's obvious that we are best friends if we were just friends  he might have been mad I helped him back up and we stood there looking into each other's eyes wow his eyes are so deep and blue whoa I never actually looked in his eyes for this long we have the same colour eyes we stay like this for what seems like hours but, it was probably more like a few minutes.  I broke the silence "we should probably get back to the car" i uttered  I don't know why I stopped that beautiful moment from happening but, one thing I can be happy about is as we walk back to the car we are still holding hands I have to treasure moments like this. I look at him as we walk back towards the car I can't help it he's just so cute I stare for so long that I trip over something and since we were holding hands Phineas fell on top of me...loving this moment. "oh my god Isabella are you alright?" Phineas asked "yes Phineas no need to worry" I say as he helps me get up.

Phineas's POV
Isabella smiled as I helped her up man that smile is just so cute I wanna say I shouldn't think about her in that because we are friends but, it's true her smile is cute. So we got back to where the car is and it's gone..wait it's gone what the hell happened? This can't be really happening this is unreal Isabella is freaking out I have to fix that "Isabella calm down I know this is bad but, running around like crazy isn't gonna help trust me I know" I said then I gave her a hug that made her calm down "Phineas you always know what to say to make me happy" she smiled it's always good to see her happy but, what do we do now?

Hey fellow Phinabella lovers I am sorry I took so long I just had trouble getting to sleep and was too tired to write my story here's my newest chapter and as always thank you my awesome readers