Kennith Is What..!?!? Part 2

Kennith's POV
I can't believe I'm gonna tell them this is big for me I am so damn nervous but, I want to do this  just as I'm about to tell Brittany and her friends come in this is weird they never do I see Isabella's face she looked displeased I can't blame her she's been acting weird around me like more flirty I think she wants to ask me out and that can't happen for more reasons then one.
"Miss I don't believe we know you" Mr Reigns said  "very funny sir" Brittany responded but, he brings up a good point "oh joy Barbie and the clones are here" Isabella gibed "oh it's little Isabella and her merry band of dweebs" Brittany sassed  "oh shove it princess" Isabella barked  they looked like they wanted to fight before they could  Buford  held Isabella back and I held Brittany back Brittany hates being called princess and I think Isabella knows that.

Isabella's POV
I love annoying Barbie which is why I called her princess she always has to ruin a moment just as Ken i mean Kennith was going to tell us something she ruined it not like I'm surprised about it. "Come on Kenny let's go" Barbie huffed  "no Britt I'm staying here and having fun" Kennith said Barbie glared at him then me the stormed off  he apologized for how she acted " no need to apologize that is how Barbie is" I laughed "so you wanted to tell us something" I implied "right well what I wanted to tell you is......I'm gay" he announced at first we were caught off guard  "nobody knows except you" he added "why not tell your parents?" I asked "they're homophobic bigots"  he lamented  " I didn't know how to express how I felt so, I lashed out on you all"  he cried  Phineas put his hand on Kennith's shoulder "none of us had any idea what you were going through we will do whatever we can to help you feel more comfortable" Phineas smiled then they did that hand clasped bro hug (you know what I mean.)  "I had a feeling that Britt might ask me out I don't know how she would react" hr cried " listen Kennith" Phineas began "if she's really your friend she'll except who for who you are...if not you can always hang with us" he finished one of the many reasons I love Phineas...thank god I wasn't speaking out loud.

Phineas's POV
I can't believe what Kennith has been through it must have been torture going through that and having nobody to tell I forgive him for everything he ever said or did because it was coming from a place of fear and sadness. The bell rang which means it's lunch time as we walked to the cafeteria we saw Brittany and her friends "Kenny baby please don't tell me your hanging with these losers" Brittany chided "I am Brittany" Kennith confirmed "Isabella first you brainwashed  Phineas to be  your friend all those years ago and now you're trying to the same to my Kenny" Brittany accused Izzy didn't brainwash me  " ok first of all Barbie I don't brainwash people" Izzy began "and secondly princess  I don't care what you say or think" Izzy finished. Brittany slapped Isabella's food tray out of her hands which made her food go on the floor she laughed about that Isabella then kicked Brittany's food tray out of her hands and all of Brittany's food landed all over her dress.

Brittany's POV   
I can't believe that little bitch got food on my dress I grabbed food from my friend's trays and threw it at Isabella she ducked and it hit my Kenny and then before I can do anything else I hear somebody in the cafeteria yelled FOOD FIGHT!!!!! next thing I know food starts flying everywhere. 

Isabella's POV
Good going Barbie now food is everywhere it looks like every kid in school is in this food fight including all of us every food imaginable is flying like crazy the inventor kids have mini catapults and launching potatoes  the jocks are chucking handfuls of spaghetti and other messy foods I hear Barbie screaming which means her clothes are getting stained and I love that. After about half an hour later it was done and nobody knew who started to food and because the principal didn't know who started it the whole school  was forced to clean the cafeteria which took about forty minutes. After the school cleaned the cafeteria we still had to go to school in our stained clothes that's lame but, I guess it's out fault "I can't believe our clothes are stained" I began "there's like mashed potatoes, peas, pudding and whatever this yellow stuff is" I finished gesturing to yellow spot Phineas put his finger in it tasted it and said "it's applesauce" he smiled I can't believe he did that it's so silly but, that's one of the reasons I like like him .... thankfully I didn't say that out loud. 

Phineas's POV  
After school  we were all walking and waiting for Kyle then I see Brittany walking towards us Isabella won't be happy about this "Kenny baby I need to ask you something..do you wanna be my boyfriend?" she asked "sorry Britt I can'out" he said "why the hell not"  she barked she looks mad " I just can't" he uttered "give me one good reason" she complained  "because" he began "because I'M GAY" he stated well I didn't see that coming. Brittany stood there in silence then she got really angry "you mean your a faggot" she accused "whoa Barbie you can't say that" Isabella began "it 's rude and offensive" she finished "stay out of it" Brittany barked  that was rude "make me princess" Isabella shot back. "Kenny if you're gonna choose to be gay then we can't be friends" Brittany stated  "ok first of all it's not a choice, secondly it's Kennith and thirdly if that's how you feel ....Barbie then fine" he replied Brittany stormed off and her friends followed close behind her. Kennith started to walk away "dude wait up" Isabella called out he turned around " you can hang with us and be our friend I know nobody else would mind" 
she smiled we all nodded he smiled back "thanks and sorry for what I have done" he sniffed  Kyle pulled up and we explained what happened the food fight and how Kennith is no longer Brittany's friend and is our friend now however we didn't tell him that Kennith is gay he will tell Kyle if he wants to.

What's up fellow Phinabella fans? sorry it took me so long to post this I got sick and couldn't concentrate. I am not gay but, I support the LGBTQ community. I have been reading a story by a wattpad writer name JakeCGWales he wrote a story about my favourite couple from The Loud House (which is a awesome show)  that you should check out. I am going to mention it's LGBTQ related also he gave me and idea on what to write for my next few chapter. As always thank you my awesome readers