Chapter Six: The Secret Organization

She was so freaking right!

The place was a dream, actually I wish this wasn't one...
Cause I don't wanna wake up!

Let me explain how it looks:
It's a huge room with a mini chandlier on the center, there was also a giant couch that stretches as wide as the whole room...
Looks comfy...

They're also a snack bar with different types of sweets! And a food maker machine?

"Is that a food maker machine?"
I asked to the lady.
"Oh that, yes... It's the Food Maker 2000, Invented that! Though, it never went worldwide... it's still pretty cool right?"
She says.

"Psh! It's not cool... it's super duper hexa quadra penta cool! Can I bring it home? Please!" I said to her

"Ahahaha. You got me there! But unfortunately, it's just for the organisation... don't worry though, I'll make you one."
She said with a wink.

"Haaa~ thank you, thank you, thank you! You don't know how happy am I to hear that! Miss?" I said.

Oh crap! What's her name again? I'm asking a favor and I don't even know her...
Ahaha, I am so messed up!

"The name's Luka Toradomi, you can call me Luka-sensei...I forgot to ask your name too!"
She said

"I'm Chance Tenforth! Nice to meet you Luka-sensei!"
I said with ethuasism to her.
"My, my, you sure are energetic! I bet you're full of ethuasism and hard working attitude!"
She said with her praising manner

"Thanks!"

[I'm going to continue Chance's ruined explanation, it was a base.
The room was filled with bio-data computers, super engined mechanisms, food machines, game panel, mini library, game consoles, video game library, and a rest room.]

{Time Skip}

"Luka-sensei, what's this old Organization for?" I asked
"Well, let me tell you something...
Something your history teachers won't teach you...

Long time ago...
There was a prophesy saying that one day...
Evil will rise, and Dazelynn will fall...
Though, the prophesy also says that a band of superheroes will come in aid to stop the evilness spreading through Dazelynn and other dimensions.

It will never be easy but,
It also says that the leader will have to be a "Castian" or someone who has all of the magic, the bender of balance, and the wielder of the Dritzel Sword, a powerful sword who can kill enemies no matter how powerful they are.
It also acts as a multi-killing instrument.
Because it can transform into any Killing Material.

Though a "Castian" is a very very very legendary line. It is said that a Dazelynn goddess will bear the child who will be given to a secure home, come to earth and transport here on Dazelynn to protect Dazekind.

Aaand... That's all the tale says.
Do you wanna know why I have summoned you here?
Well that's only because, you will help me find the lost Castian. I belive you will be of great help. Castians are said to be attracted to humans...
That's why I'm going to need your help.
Will you help me then?"

"Of course! I will do my best to help protect Dazelynn, I solely take my oath to do so."
I promised to her.

"I thought so. Now, go back to the dorm... rest, because you have a busy day ahead of you, Chance." She said

I peacefully bowed and headed out of the secret Organization.

"Wait! I forgot to tell you-"
I cut her off
"I can't tell anyone about this... I know! I've watched enough movies to sort this out Luka-sensei! Goodbye!"
I told her

She just smiles and waved goodbye.
I did the same and headed back.

I entered my dorm room and locked the door,
I putted my things on their proper place,
Took a warm mid-bath,
Change my clothes into a comfy hoodie-jacket and shorts,
And fall on top of my bed...

This day sure is extremely exhausting...
I can't wait for tommorow ' s surprises!

This is gonna be...
The best schoolyear ever!

Wait!
I think I've said that before?
Hmm... nevermind, the past is just a forgotten memory now.

No need for worries anymore

-CZ15

--------------------------------------------------------------------

That's chapter six guys!
Hope ya like it...

Stay tuned for the next Chapter.
And be sure to check out my other books too!

It would mean a lot...
Thanks!