Chapter 12: The Search for the Book

"Blair, sweetie.Would you pick that little daisy for me?"
A faint and soft whisper of a woman called out
"Okay, Mommy!" I replied

I didn't know what was happening, but it mostly looks like a memory than a scene to me.
I decided to calmly watch the scene of the two, or the two of us... I guess.

"Blair dear, do you want Mommy to tell you a story?"
She asked with a smile.
"Yes, Mommy! Pretty please!" I told her with a pout.

"Okay.. Okay. Long ago, in a land far, far away...
There was a princess called Princess Blair Marienette,"
-WAIT! Princess Blair Marienette? That's the name the fairy-thingy told me!

"She was a really beautiful princess... She was kind, sweet, but also very strong! Ever since her childhood, many people has admired this petite princess,"

Welp, this looks afar from my childhood.😑

"But even though she was praised because of her beauty and personality... She remained humble,"
She continues
"And then what happened, Mommy?" Said the little girl to her mother with an eager face, ready for  the answer

"Well, of course. Many young ladies envied her, and many young boys adored her. The Princess was loved and envied at the same time." She says
"But of course, with the many people who envied her.
Princess Latifa was the one who stood out among all. She carries a huge rivalry to the other princess because her beloved does not like her and instead loves the other one." She says

"She was very furious when she found this out. She came to their Kingdom sorceress and with rage, she slammed the door opened. Which startled the old witch with whatever she was doing."

"She ordered quickly to the sorceress to cast a spell on Princess Blair, a spell that'll put her to much burden.
The kind sorceress did not like Princess Latifa's demands, but as their castle witch, she has to do what she's told.
But instead of putting a huge burdensome spell, she gave Princess Blair a lighter one. She didn't kill the princess, as Latifa suggested, but rather..."
The Queen was stopped when she heard her daughter's quiet snores..

The Queen smiled, and slept with her young daughter as well. Though there was something she forgot.

She forgot to finish the story.

*Kriiiiiinggg!!*

"Ahh!" I screamed as my eyes shot open

"What a dream... -Wait! The dream! It knows something about Princess Blair Marienette!
Oh, I got it right... How did that happen? But whatever the situation is, I need to read that book!"
I said
"It holds the key.. To who I really am!" I exclaimed and hurriedly got myself ready. I took a bath, and changed into normal house-clothes

I made myself look all over my entire room for it.
I have to admit, I sure am lazy, but determination just kicks me in here! I need to read that book!

After long time of search, I still couldn't find the book.
I wore a little sweater and headed outside to find it at the library.

When I got in the library, I started my search.
While I was browsing through the Magic section where I found it last time.. I was unexpectedly greeted with a whisper-like voice again

"Silly Chance, you won't find it here anymore!"
The voice from yesterday called out

"Huh? What do you mean?" I asked
"I mean, the royal guards took it. The Purple Knight is the real deal! They couldn't just let it wander around in this ol' library... When the scenario happened yesterday, they were busy moving it to the enchanted library at the castle. Do you get it now?" She says
"Yeah. I think..?" I replied