Chapter 12

Shae

As I sat in the bathroom on the floor next to the tub filled with hot fresh water I could hear Cutty stumbling into the house. He was probably drunk and high with all the noise he was making. I finally took off my clothes and stepped into the hot soapy water to relax. "Bae where you at" Cutty yell as he entered our master bedroom. "I'm in the tub" I responded in a dry tone. He opened the door but I didn't bother to look up, I guess I was starting to feel annoyed with his presence. "Bae he tried to kill me" he said as he sat on the toilet. I finally looked up at him and seen his arm wrapped as if it was done unprofessionally. I stepped out the tub to get my first aid kit, I know it seemed as if I didn't care but this wasn't the first time and sure as hell wouldn't be the last. "Sit back and hold your arm still so I clean it properly" I ordered as I unwrapped the thin cloth. "Bae did yo-" he was cut off by the sound of Zack crying. I jumped up and slipped into my robe to check on him. When I rushed to the bedroom Marlow and the kids were staying in Zach was screaming to the top of his lungs so I scooped him off the bed out of Marlow arms and began to rock him while singing to him. I walked around the house to get him to settle down and to fall back to sleep. "So what you a mom now that you can't be a wife to me?" Cutty ask walking into the living room. "Really Cutty it's a fucking baby" I said irritated for sure with his presence. "Shae are you pregnant?" He asked looking into my eyes as if he wanted to cry. I didn't know what to say so I looked away to keep from making eye contact with my husband. I knew where this conversation was going to lead to and I didn't feel like going there with him. He shook his head and grabbed his keys and left without another word. His face was filled with disgust but sadness all together and made my stomach turn, immediately I began to cry. "Shae what's the matter huh" Marlow say walking over to me getting on one knee. He wiped my tears and brushed my curly string of hair away from my face. " I know your going to be a great mom and I only wish I could be apart of this child life" he say kissing my forehead gently. All I could do was sob more and more and I couldn't figure out why I was so damn emotional when I should be happy. I prayed for this moment for so long and now it's finally here but it no longer felt like a blessing. Was I scared it wasn't going to make it four months or more afraid of who the father might be..Damn I really fucked up this time.

Milan
I had been calling and texting Cutty since the shooting the night before but still no answer from him. I lay across my bed going through our old messages thinking about the time we first met. When I realized I never asked if he had kids at all or about any of his family at that matter. How could he do me like that how could he ignore me like some side bitch even after the shooting, he didn't even bother to check on me. The worst feeling of it all was that I couldn't talk to anyone about it. What was the point of having a best friend that you can't even talk to. I was interrupted from my thoughts by phone, a text from Cutty I'm sorry baby I gotta leave town for a couple weeks. I tried to call but I kept getting his voicemail. How can he say he love me and care for me but shut me out completely, it was so fucked up. I tucked my phone under my pillow and finally tried to get some rest for school tomorrow.

   MILAN GET UP YOU GONE MISS THIS DAMN BUS!  My Nana yelled from the kitchen. I got up to throw on some jeans and a Nike sweat shirt, I guess today was a chill day. As I made my way down stairs I found her standing at the kitchen sink pouring meds down the drain. "Go on now girl before you be late" she say as she pushed the empty pill bottles into her brown pocket book before I could ask what she was up too. Before I could say anything I heard the bus pull up so I grab my things and left her to her secrets.

Amari
  I woke up to something firm and wet stroking my clit as I open my eyes, Casey head was between my legs literally giving me A1 head. He moved his tongue in a circular motion mostly focusing on my clit. I felt his warm fingers moving back and forth making my juices messy on the hotel side sheets. His fingers movements began to go faster and faster while his tongue licked me at the same time. "Bae you got that wet pregnant pussy, Damn!" Casey said while looking up to me but not stopping. I felt like I was about to come on his face but before I could he STOPPED. "What the fuck.." I said looking at him annoyed. "Turn that ass over" he never sounded so damn serious. So I did as I was told and assumed the position with my ass in the air. Hell my arch was almost perfect. He rubbed his hands on my round brown ass then slowly working his fingers back into me and before I could moan his entire dick slipped smoothly into me. "Damn Baby yo pussy wet like a rain forest" he said as he stroked me in slow motion. I ain't never been the type to fuck all slow and shit so I started throwing this pussy back on his ass. "WAIT BAE YOU GONE MAKE ME NU..." he came inside of me before he could even finish his sentence. He collapsed into the pillows of the full size bed in silence. I knew his soul belonged to me for good now. His phone start buzzing on the night stand so I left the room to give him privacy. I turned on the spacious hotel shower and stepped into the water. As the water run down my swollen sore nipples I began to think about how Casey was my distraction from all the shit that was going on in my life. Just seem like shit was so fucked up now, I was pregnant by Rodney but was in love with his nephew and on top of all that my baby daddy was trying to keep me from my damn kids. I know it's fucked that I lost a daughter but I always been one to believe that everything happens for a reason. Don't get me wrong I love all my kids but I always felt like Zee reminded me of everything I wanted to forget. I guess I just felt like I could finally have closure or maybe it was just my time to restart my life with this new baby. I turned the water off and stepped out of the shower to dry off. I could hear Casey in the room having a heated conversation so I stop moving to be nosey. "I'm doing as I was told I'm handling it..." he stopped as if he was being cut off. "That ain't just your son they took he was my cousin too!" He said explaining his self to someone. What the fuck did Casey get him self into and why the fuck he haven't said anything to me. "Shorty here I gotta go" he say almost whispering then hanging up. Before I could walk into the room he met me half way blocking my path. "What's wrong Bae" I asked as if I didn't just hear his conversation on the phone. "Nun I'm bout to slide tho, I gotta make a couple runs before seven" he say kissing my forehead then my nose then my lips. He left as if he was about to miss a ride or something. I picked up my phone only to see I had missed calls from Rodney. I was running a little low on funds so I called him back. His phone rung until I got the voicemail so I hung up. I lay back on the bed thinking about Casey and what the fuck he was up to.