Chapter 23

Cutty
On my way home I rolled my blunt and smoked listening to the radio. Only this time it wasn't no rap music it was some Anthony Hamilton playing softly that reminded me of T. Shorty had me really feeling her that I was missing her already. She made me want to be more open minded to things and to control my anger differently. Anthony Hamilton pray play through my speakers in my truck setting the mood. I had left home and went away just to clear my head so I had no idea what Shae was going to do. I wasn't even sure if she would be here because she never called my phone not once.
I thought maybe if I was high it would be easier to put up with the argument Shae was definitely going to start. I just wanted to control my temper like T and I had talked about. I just wish I could come home to T cooking a home cooked meal with a pre rolled blunt instead of Shae mood swings. I know it seem like I complain a lot about my wife but she wasn't who I fell in love with. We used to be one together but now we just can't see eye to eye.
    I didn't wanna dab in this pussy or that pussy no more, I just wanted to come home to some peace and travel the world with my significant other. I guess I just wanted to get my life back on track and just right my wrongs. I did a lot of fucked up shit in my life that still haunts me on a daily. I know it's a lot I need to come clean with my wife about and I was almost ready but first I needed to talk T. I knew I had a future with her but I just wanted to be sure before I ask Shae for a divorce. Yes a divorce, I just wasn't happy with her no more and I couldn't fake the shit no more. I mean I love the fuck out that woman but I wasn't happy her. I no longer wanted to hold her back from happiness or her life period.
    When I pulled in my driveway there were at least three cars parked. Lord only know what I was bound to walk in to but I pray you give me strength to overcome my anger issues. I put my blunt out in my ash tray and prepared to go inside. When I unlocked my front door I smelled chicken wings frying from the kitchen and music playing from the living room. As I made my way into the kitchen there Shae and Amari was standing there in Booty shorts and long t shorts dancing and singing "some say the blacker the berry the sweeter the juice, the darker the flesh the deeper the roots, I give a holla to my sistas on welfare, Tupac cares if don't nobody else care" to each other. I never realized how thick Amari was until now but I could never do my right hand like that. Marlow knew I was smooth talker and I always felt like he wish he had that quality. To be honest I still don't know how he got Amari she was a pretty girl if you overlooked her ways she was really attractive. Just then both of them turned around surprised at my presence. Their smiles quickly faded to eye rolling and frowns. "Why are you here exactly" Shae asked crossing her arms to her chest. I knew my wife was changing because any other day she would never fix her mouth to greet me like this. I felt rage come over my body and before I knew it I was back handing her in her face. Shae fell to the floor but before she can get back up I felt a cold metal up to my head. A GUN! WHERE THE FUCK DID AMARI GET A GUN FROM! "THATS THE LAST MOTHER FUCKIN TIME YOU GONE PUT YOUR HANDS ON MY BABY MAMA!" She said with the most thug look on her face. "Amari lets be real you not gone shoot me" I said actually believing my own words. "FUCK NIGGA YOU DONT WANNA TEST ME ILL PUT TWO HOT ONES IN YA CHEST RIGHT NOW! Please don't test me" she say shaking her head as if she really didn't want to shoot me. I noticed how she held the gun with both hands like how they teach you to when you first go to a gun rage. She immediately went from the cute thick Amari I was just noticing to a whole different thugged out bitch who was really bout that shit! "I just don't understand how the FUCK You thought you was gone come in this house and put your hands on your pregnant wife like seriously nigga what the fuck is up with you! You ain't even been here for her these past weeks we have and he might not be here but I'm here and I swear to god I'll put one in you with no hesitation... and I'll burry ya body my damn self" She said so calmly. I ain't never felt so intimidated by a bitch before I was honestly scared to move or even look at Shae so I look down at the floor. "So you really pregnant Shae" I asked never looking up at her. "Ye...yeah I'm pregnant with twins" she say starting to cry. "It's okay girl don't be scared to tell him I got the upper hand now. I promise you he ain't bout to do shit to you" Amari assured her. "IM PREGNANT WITH YOUR BABY AND..." she paused sniffling scared to say more. And?....Who the fuck did I marry. "Marlow's baby also" she said quietly. "BITCH I CANT HAVE KIDS AND YOU FUCKED MY NIGGA SERIOUSLY" I said wanting to hit her again and wishing I slapped her ass harder the first time. "Cutty I think I was already pregnant by you and I guess the baby was growing behind your baby I didn't know but I'm sure it's two babies and one is bigger than the other one" she said trying to explain her self. I didn't know if I should be happy about having a baby in the way or mad that she fucked Marlow and might be pregnant by him to like what the fuck. "Amari I just wanna leave I don't want no problems" I said almost asking for permission to leave my own damn house. "That's cool but first you gone apologize to her and say you deserve better than me" she said cocking back the pistol. " I...I ...apologize and you deserve better than me" I said biting my tongue at what I really wanted to say. She nudged her gun at my head to navigate me to the door. I walked slowly to my trucked and hoped in it. I can't believe my supposed to be right hand man baby mama just put me out my own damn house and he got my wife pregnant. I don't know why he would do this to me when I always looked out for him. I'm the one who convinced Bunz that Marlow was cool people and that he can be trusted so he can make money like me. Marlow was my fucking brother and I would of never did this to him. I immediately text T to ask if we could meet up for lunch and talk. She quickly responded and asked where so I text back you choose and I'll meet you there babe.
Thirty minutes later she sent me the location of where to meet her to talk. It was an old abandoned hole in the wall that look like they only had regulars there on a daily. When I walked in I looked around for her but there was no sign of her there. So I decided I'd go piss to kill some time til she get there. The bathroom appear to be empty but look as if it hasn't been clean in months. It smelled like urine and stale cigarette smoke and the mirrors were smudged if not cracked. Why the fuck would she want to meet at a place like this man I swear I just couldn't figure this girl out. As I peed I thought about how long it would take her to get here if she wasn't already here. When I looked up in the mirror there was a man with mask on standing directly behind screwing a silencer on a gun. I tucked my dick and turned around punching the man knocking him back to the wall. I ran to kick the gun from his hand but he rolled over to the other side of the bathroom floor. I didn't know if I should go after the gun still or just fight him. This the second time I got caught slipping without my fucking pistol damn this ain't like me. He began to aim his gun at me but I watched eyes shift behind me and before I could turn to see what stopped him a bullet ripped through my leg causing me to fall forward. "AHHHHH!" I yelled in pain. "Damn baby that was a clean shot for your first time" the dude with the mask said getting off the floor. "PLEASE PLEASE DONT KILL ME I GOT A BABY ON THE WAY... PLEASE TELL BUNZ ILL GIVE HIM WAHTEVER HE WANT" I begged still laying on my side holding my leg afraid to turn around. The voice sounded so familiar but just couldn't put a face to it at the moment. He began to laugh uncontrollably before forcing me to turn over to my back. "So you think we here for Bunz nigga" he said jokingly. I felt so confused on what the fuck was going on and I could see there was someone behind him but I couldn't see them clearly. "So you thought you was going to get away with fucking over my bestfriend huh" the voice crept from behind the man and it was TIA! "How could you.." I couldn't even get my words out because I felt like I was really going to cry. She walked to me in slow motion making a pouting face pretending to feel my pain. "Aww poor lil baby wanna cry like a lil BITCH NOW? HUH?! You murdered Milan's mother for a nigga who wants you dead now and you married seriously" she say squatting down by my face. "WAIT I DID WHAT?" I said confused on what the fuck she was talking about and how the fuck was I supposed to know that was bestfriends what the fuck did I do. "Six years ago you did that little job for Bunz remember what you told me? Well that was Milan's mom" she said before spitting in my face. "You gotta believe I didn't know this shit man" I said pleading to them. She stood up from my face and pulled out her gun and aimed at my chest. "fuck you and your bitch as mama" she said calmly. Before I could respond she shot me in my chest twice. Everything was slowly going black to me and the more I tried to breathe the weaker I felt. "GET OUT OF HERE BAE ILL TAKE CARE OF IT" the man with the mask said to Tia. I could hear the sirens growing louder and louder before everything went black.