Chapter 13

Cutty

After texting Milan and letting her know I was going away for a while I finally text the pretty girl that I had been thinking about since the night of the party. She saved her name in my phone under T. I sent her a text asking if she wanted to get away for a while. I know it seem like I just love pussy but Shae really was my heart. I just wanted a break from everything shit just wasn't adding up. I found myself holding my phone waiting on her to text back, I ain't never been no soft ass nigga like this but it was just something bout shorty. I lit my blunt and lay back into the seat of my truck. I had everything I needed to get away but I felt like I was missing something and that's T. Milan was becoming too attached to me lately and I just ain't have the time on my hands to deal with it. My phone buzzed but it wasn't T it was Milan, I opened the text that read "I love you..". I closed the message out and hit my blunt again. Fuck it I guess ima have to just get away with out her so I started my truck. Before I could put the truck in reverse my phone vibrated with a message from T and she sent her address. I realize her address wasn't far from Marlow baby mama crib in the hood so it wasn't gone be hard to find her. When I pulled up to the run down projects I texted her what kind of truck I was in. I had tinted windows so she wouldn't have to worry bout nobody being nosey. Five minutes later I see her come out of an apartment on the second floor, her body was so petite but curvy. Her skin was like smooth chocolate and she didn't even need make up, her ass wasn't too thick but just perfect for her shape. She wore a short cut that made her look older and mature... something like a model. Her walk was amazing she walk like she didn't have a worry in this world but classy too. She spotted the truck and began to speed walk to the passenger side of my ram so I unlocked the door. She hopped up into the truck with the biggest smile " Hey handsome" she say greeting me with a hug. Her body spray smelt like pears or some fruity type shit. Damn I don't know what it was but the smell mixed just right with the smell of my kush. I embraced her hug not wanting to let go of her warmness. "Hey beautiful" I said catching myself smiling just as much as her. "Where your bags at shorty I thought you wanted to get away" I say just now realizing all she had was a phone. "Well this was a last minute thing so I didn't have time to get anything together... maybe this a bad idea" she say looking down at her hands. "Nah baby you forever straight when you with me I was just making sure you knew what I meant by get away" I said lifting her chin up with my finger. She looked at me as if she never had anybody say those words to her before. "Look I don't really know you like that but I feel like you should know that I can't be bought and if ima fuck with you at all it'll be because I genuinely like you and not what you can do for me" she said looking into my eyes seriously. I ain't never just been put in my place like that or had a girl that money couldn't buy and I can't lie that shit was turning me on. She just seem so damn pure to me and I ain't never been so attracted to chocolate but I guess that's where I fucked up at by over looking them. I smiled at her and put my truck in drive to be on our way.

   After driving for two hours listening to Tupac and watching her sleep I was ready to get to the beach house I had abandoned. She finally turned over and opened her eyes at me. "Where we going" she asked stretching her arms and yawning at the same time. "Somewhere peaceful" I said looking at her. "There is no such thing as peace" she said rolling her eyes at my response. "Why you say that" I asked really wanting to know her reasons for feeling that way. "Peace is mind thing but even after you finish running from the chaos in your life you still have to return to it. Either that or it's just going to continue to follow you... I just feel like it's temporary" she said looking out the window. I sat back thinking about what she said and as crazy as it sounded it was true. I had never thought about it that deep until now. I don't know what I was running from the most... Shae being pregnant, from Bunz trying to kill me, or the job Bunz ordered me to do back in the day that fucked me up for life. A secret I never told nobody not even my right hand Marlow... damn. "Oh shit I love me some Anthony" she said interrupted She turned the music up and let Anthony Hamilton cool play through my speakers. We don't have to worry about no money, to have us a real good time
We don't have to leave in the morning,the whole day just you and I... I watched her sing and dance as if she was in her own world. "Everybody Love Anthony Hamilton Cutty" she said smiling wanting me to sing with her. "He aight I guess but he ain't no Tyrese or John legend" I teased at her. "Yeah true but they all have their own type of style you can't compare the three" she say twisting her entire body towards me til her back was leaning against the window. I could tell she liked deep conversations the way she explained her thoughts in her serious tone. Even that part of her was attractive to me. "Yeah you right" I said smiling at her. She tilted her head at me with a half smirk. "I'm hungry". "What you wanna eat" I asked taking the nearest exit. "I just wanna fat ass burger" she said rubbing her stomach thinking about how good it's about to be. I couldn't help but laugh at how fat she look. "What's funny" she asked looking at me like I'm disrespectful for laughing. "You could of said anything and you said a fat ass burger? Fuck a steak huh?" I asked laughing to myself. She looked confused as if she wasn't understanding the joke I was making about her. "Don't worry girl whatever you want you can get" I say caressing the back of her neck where her short cut stopped. I don't know what it was but I just found her so beautiful in every angle.