Chapter 17

Amari

     Today was my son birthday and my baby daddy was seriously trying to keep me away. I know I had done some fucked up shit but my baby was turning one and I didn't want to miss it fuck that I wasn't going to. "Bae you okay" Casey asked rolling over to my side of the bed kissing me. "I would be if you do that Lil trick with ya tongue" I said wanting some morning head. He looked at me and went up under the covers and licked my pussy twice then bit my pussy. "OUCH WHAT THE FUCK CASEY?!" I yelled kicking him off the bed and grabbing my pussy. " I hate that you only think I'm good enough to eat your pussy like I ain't capable of having a conversation with you or taking stress off you" he say standing up revealing his naked ass trying to explain his self. " SO YOU BITE MY PUSSY TO GET YOUR POINT ACROSS" I say rubbing myself. "I'm sorry baby I just wanna know you that's all" he said crawling back on the bed kissing my legs softly. He lay between my legs and kissed where he had just bit me and rubbed me at the same time. "Okay today is my son birthday and my baby daddy trying to keep me away" I said giving in to his charm. "That's fucked up baby but you should still go see him hell you gave birth to him" he said looking up to me. "Im going to try but since we're opening up to each other... what you was up to the other day when you ran out of here? I asked hoping he would be honest to me. "Nothing baby just had some shit to take care of that's all but what you gonna get your one year old son?" He asked trying to change the subject. Just then I realized I never said how old my son was so how the fuck did he know. I started to say something but decided not to because he was a youngster meaning he would tell off on him self sooner or later. I wasn't new to this game shit and just then I realized I needed to watch how I moved around him because ALOT of shit was starting not to add up. He lay there not realizing he had fucked up and continue to rub my pussy. "I don't know yet but can you eat me now and quit fuckin around with me" I say switching it up on him. I rolled over on his face and he ate me just like I like it. Little did he know he was fucking with a real cold bitch but the games was on for sure.

Two hours later
   He was back asleep so it was my chance to get his phone to see what was really up with him. I went through his call log first to see who was his most recent calls which was some New York number saved under the name RED. Then I went through his messages and scan through messages between RED and J'ah. The messages was in code as if they were spelling certain words backwards. I only understand two messages from RED "UOY TOG TWO SKEEW OT TEG TI ENOD!" and "teem haj ot teg eht sgurd dna tnod eb LATE!" Whoever this red dude was was very controlling. I had to figure out who the fuck was Jah which wasn't going to be hard because he sold drugs and I'm sure my baby daddy could help me with that. He turned over so I threw his phone back into his jeans pocket grabbed my keys. I had a birthday party to make it to and some information to gather.
   When I pulled up to Shae's house it looked quiet as if there was no party going on at all. All the lights seem to be off but the living room light so I approached the door with the toy truck I got for Zach. I rung the door bell but no one came so twisted the door knob and entered the house. I followed the light into the living where I found all four my kids asleep on the sectional along with Shae and Marlow cuddle beside each other. I grabbed sleeping Zach and sat on the middle piece that match the leather sectional directly in front of Marlow and Shae. Zach began to cry which caused Marlow and Shae to jump out of their sleep. They both look shocked at my surprise visit and Shae quickly scooted away from up under Marlow. I rocked Zach to quiet him down but he wouldn't give in, Shae reached her hands out for my baby as if she could do a better job. "Bitch all this time I thought you was a friend you been sleeping with my baby daddy trying to steal my life seriously" I said calmly trying not to slap the bitch. "Wait hold up who ever said we was sleeping together and I never had to steal anything ever in my life honey" she snapped back at me. "Bitch if I wasn't pregnant I'll beat the ya ass you know something ya body not capable of doin" I said knowing it was a low blow before it left my mouth. She stood up and snatched my son from my arms and put him into Marlo arms but before I could say anything else to her she had drew back her fist and punched me in my right eye. "Bitch you'll be surprised what this body capable of" she yelled and took a hand full of my hair and dragged me off the furniture and down the hallway. I could hear Marlow scream to Shae "DRAG THAT HOE BAE!". I couldn't believe what was happening and he was allowing this to go down like this. I scream let my hair go a thousand times like seriously who fucking knew this bitch was this strong or even had heart like this. She dragged me down her stairs and began to kick me in my stomach and my side. She never bent down at all and the entire time she held her stomach like she was protecting something. Her kicks felt like fire to my ribs and my stomach aches with pain. She spit in my face and went back inside of her house. All I could do was lay there helpless wishing I would've just called instead.