Chapter 18

3 weeks later
Cutty

    Me and T was still bonding with each other, she still wouldn't allow me to buy her any clothes instead she wore my boxers and white beaters tank tops with no bras. Her small perky nipples budge through the shirts and her legs still glow like coco butter. We had also gotten matching tattoos of our zodiac signs because she was an Aries and I was a libra and our signs were compatible.            Tonight I had to have her body to myself and I wanted it to be special so I went out to get her this pink and white lace lingerie and an all black lace lingerie that came with thigh high stockings. I know she had made it clear for me not to buy her anything but I wanted to spoil her I had to. I lit candles every where around the bed and threw rose petals on top of the black and white comforter. I wanted to make our first time special more so for her though.  When I heard the shower turn off I got on the bed in position to see if she was going to cooperate with me. Ten minutes later she came out in the all black lace lingerie and her hair was no longer laying like a mushroom cut it was now comb backwards which revealed her chocolate face. I knew she was different for sure now because I had done this twice already and go figure the first two chose the pink and white lingerie. She walked out of the bathroom slowly in a sexual way to the music that play from my speakers. "I like it when you lose it, I like it when you go there. I like it when you use it, I like that you don't play fair. Recipe for disaster ..." She dipped to the floor in slowly in a seductive way still holding to the pole of the bed. She came back up and turned to the beat of tank song while rubbing her down her body and grinding. She unsnapped her bra before crawling onto the bed slowly towards me then she stopped and looked at me. She began to laugh uncontrollably that it threw me off completely I was so confused. "Baby I'm a virgin I ain't never did no shit like this to be real but I love the way your attention was set only on me" she said realizing I was completely lost. I looked at her shocked at the word virgin, felt like my whole demeanor changed. "Are you sure you ready to lose it?" I asked letting her know I'm serious. " I'm not going to lie I'm curious about... I mean I'm always hearing my best friend talk about her sex with her sugar daddy" she said sounding she wanna try it but scared. " Baby just lay here with me we don't have to do nothing  until your ready... I want your company more than anything" I say holding my arms out to welcome her into my arms. I took off my muscle shirt to hand to her and watched her put it on. She crawled under me and got comfortable without another word, she was so beautiful to me without even trying. Before I knew it I kissed her forehead hell I ain't never admire someone beauty like this, let alone kissed a woman forehead. I was starting to believe in that bullshit saying "love at first sight". I had to give this girl the world because a woman who ask for nothing deserves everything. I watched her drift off to sleep and prayed over her safety before closing my eyes to rest.
   Later that night when I rolled over I realized I was alone in my bed, I sat up and called for T but it was complete silence. I went near the balcony where I could see the shadow of light coming from a phone and as I followed the light it was T sitting with her legs crossed texting. She was texting so fast and shaking like she was nervous about something. When she looked back I hid around the corner more so she wouldn't notice I was awake. The breeze was too cold to be sitting on a balcony texting at this time of night. I went back inside and climbed back in bed to wait for her. I wanted to trust her, I wanted to believe she was different from any woman I had ever dealt with. So I just lay there waiting for her too return.

Milan
  It had been three weeks and my body was burning up and I couldn't keep nothing down. My muscles had been aching so decided to run me a warm bubble bath just to soak in. My vagina was feeling irritated whenever I pee so I got on google to read up on some things and diagnose myself with a yeast infection. Grandma had been tuning the air on and off so I figured I had gotten sick that's why it felt like my body was on fire. I ease one foot at a time into the warm bubble bath slowly before squatting into the water but before I could get my ass in the water my vagina felt like it was on fire too, it burn so bad I hopped out the tub to turn my fan on. I bent over and stood there with the fan to my ass waiting for the pain to go away. I ain't never experienced anything like this before and I made sure to make a mental note to set up an appointment with our family doctor. Maybe it was all the different scented body washes I was using from bath and body works I don't know but I didn't like the feeling.
   The next morning I call to set my appointment for next week but they was taking walk-ins today so I got dressed and hurried up there. As I open the door to the waiting the room there was only two women sitting in the waiting room. One of them looked no older than thirty five and she seem to be pregnant siting with her son and the other lady looked horrible like she had the flu or something. I sat down by the door to avoid small conversations with the other patients and said a silent prayer thankful no one I knew was there to ask why I was there. I felt so embarrassed to be waiting for Dr.Green to examine my vagina but I was so ready to get it over with.
  Forty five minutes later the two women who were there when I arrived had already been seen and one of them had left already. When I heard my name I slowly got up and headed towards the door to go to the back but Hazel was coming out the door. I literally felt like my heart fell to my ass what was I supposed to tell her why I was here. I was beginning to panic and my palms where begging to sweat and all of a sudden I had the urge to pee. When I noticed her face was scrunched up in a confused way I thought maybe she wouldn't notice me. "Hey Mimi" she said walking right pass me without stopping or fully acknowledging my presence. I honestly didn't know if I should feel grateful or upset about she halfway spoke to me. I followed the nurse to the back to wait for Dr. Green. She handed me the thin gown that felt like paper towels and ordered me to get completely naked and wait. I did as I was told and five minutes later she was walking in straight to the sink to wash her hands. "Hi Milan, how are you today" she asked drying her hands and sticking on latex gloves. "Hey Dr.Green and I could be better" I said looking down at my vagina. I told her all the symptoms I was having and how I thought I diagnosed myself from google. She asked me a variety of questions like am I allergic to anything or when was the last time I had sexual intercourse unprotected or if I had taken a pregnancy test already. She had me pee in a cup for a pregnancy test only to come back with negative results. Then she asked to examine me so I propped my legs up as I was told. I could feel her cold finger tips through her latex gloves along with a cue tip. I could hear her saying "Ooooo" like she had just discovered something new or interesting. Then she asked have I tried to look at myself in a mirror and I realized I haven't. "Milan you seem to have a bad outbreak down here which could be from anything so I'm going to take a sample of it and test it for STDs  just to be on the safe side" she say looking around my legs and finally making eye contact with me and not my vagina. "STDS?" I asked as if those words was a foreign language to me.   What the fuck was that supposed to mean I thought to myself. "Honey it could be an outbreak from anything such as scented soap so don't freak out okay." She say tying to keep me calm. I nodded my head to everything she said. "If you could give me three to five business days to get the results back from the lab I'll surely give you a call to come in but until then here is a prescription to help with your aching muscles" she handed me the slip and left me to get dressed. All I could do was pray it was just an allergic reaction and nothing worse. God please give me strength I prayed to myself while gathering my things to leave.