Chapter 14

Marlow
The smell of bacon and eggs filled the entire house waking me up with a growling stomach. Zach was still sleeping in my arm so I eased my arm from under him. As I made my way to the kitchen I could see Mariah sitting on the counter mixing something in a bowl with a wooden spoon. "Hey my beautiful girls" I say picking Mariah up from the counter and kissing her forehead. When I turned to Shae her hazel eyes was bucked at me as if I had said something wrong already. "Why you looking at me like that beautiful" I asked wondering if something was wrong. "Babies pick up on things too" she whispered through her teeth waiting on me to catch on to the point she was making. I shook my head as if I caught her drift but I really didn't agree with it honestly because she was bound to find out now or later what's really going on anyway. I knew Mariah would feel the vibe regardless especially if I was gone be here more than Cutty. The way she bond with Mariah made me want her more, there was nothing more beautiful to me than her in mama mode. "Are you done mixing the pancakes baby" she asked smiling at the mess Mariah made on the countertop. She nodded her head and reach the wooden spoon with dripping pancake mix out smearing pancake batter across Shae mouth and nose. I laughed because she had caught me off guard with it too . "Oh yeah that's funny?" She asked taking the wooden spoon from Mariah mushed it across my forehead. Mariah was so tickled she took a handful out the bowl and threw more at my face and so did Shae. Before I knew it I was covered in pancake mix while they laughed together, yeah I was dripping in mix but this moment right now I would kill to wake up to everyday. I hated having to tell my trifling as baby mama to change my kids, to feed my kids, just to be a fucking mama to them for once in her miserable ass life. I know Mariah was my only biological child but I love all five of them with my whole heart and the fact that I was getting ready to burry one it was fucking me up. It was making me even more angry at Amari like how fucking irresponsible can you be. "Bae go shower I'll finish cooking" Shae interrupted me from my thoughts. "Did you just call me bae?" I asked with the biggest smile on my face. I took one step towards her and she took one step back looking directly into my eyes. "Maybe I did but go shower you making a mess" she said leaning back like she scared ima hug her with all the mix on me. Just then I heard Zach screaming signaling to us that he was up and either ready to eat or be changed. I took off my shirt to get a bottle ready for him. I fed him the bottle for about thirty minutes then changed his diaper and he was sleep again just like that. I grabbed my towel and got into the shower. I had so much going on that I forgot about Amari other two sons so I put it on my list to go check up on them today. I knew I wasn't ready to revisit where I lost my oldest daughter yet but I couldn't leave my boys hanging like that. Just then a light knock knocked on the door causing me to turn the shower off. As I stepped out the shower Shae was coming into the guest bathroom alone. I grabbed my towel trying to hide myself, I know it like she ain't seen these inches already anyway. She walked over to me slowly in a seductive way, I could feel my print budging against the towel in a way I could no longer hide it. She took her warm soft hand into my towel but never taking her eyes off me. I leaned in to kiss her but only met her other finger and she dropped to her knees. "No... Shae .. don't" before I could finish my words she had took all of me into the warmness of her wet mouth. She sucked my dick in slow motion I don't know seem like the slower she went the deeper it went. I could feel the tip of my dick touching her esophagus and she was a beast with this shit. Her speed began to increase as she bobbed her head left to right and she took her other hand started doing some things with my balls. "FUCK"! I grunted trying to control myself from exploding into her throat. This whole feeling just felt so damn wrong to me like she had control over my body damn I ain't never had this feeling before with no fucking body. She knew I was about to explode in her mouth because she sucked me faster allowing saliva to be every where and she did the little thing with my balls more too. I just couldn't stand the shit no more my knees felt like spaghetti noodles and my soul was leaving my body. I grasped the bathroom granite countertops for support and tried to remove myself from her mouth that felt like how I imagine heaven would feel. She tucked both of arms around the back of my knee caps to trap so I couldn't run no more. When I bust my nut into her mouth she never stop sucking it, hell she sucked and sucked until I had no more to come out which at this point really felt like my soul was being completely snatched from me. I began to beg her to stop well I tried but it's like the base of my voice went missing and i sounded like a lil bitch. I shook my head at thought of her already making me her lil bitch, I mean think what you want but if you had a woman that suck dick like this along with a lot of other great qualities too you'll be their bitch too. When she pulled her mouth off my dick and stepped back I fell to the floor as if I had to gather myself that's when I first realized she had on some black knee high boots with red bottoms and a gown but no draws. Here I was laying on my back allowing her to be dominant and making me submissive to her. She looked down at me but not with a smile as if she was possessed or something. She stepped right over my head now she was standing directly over my head and I could see her pussy smiling at me. She squatted down right on my face before I could even open my mouth her wetness was literally drowning me but I liked it. She began to move her body to a rhythm in her head that made her pussy go back and forth but only to have control over what part she really wanted me to lick. Her juices had a rich but sweet taste or maybe I was just hungry and it was a mind thing. She never stopped her rhythm as she rode my face so I licked her every where between her pussy crease and save the clit last because I knew I was gonna make her come. I flicked my tongue against her clit fast while sticking a finger into her pussy and flicking it inside of her. I knew she was about to come because her rhythm increased and she began to moan out loud and she collapsed right on top of my face. Her ass literally covered my eyes and nose but I didn't care shit this was the best bathroom oral sex I ever had. She finally got up and laid on top of pressing her breast against my chest. From the look in her eye she was back to herself again so I move the curly string of her hair from her face and kissed her forehead before she laid down on my chest. "I know this is wrong on so many levels but I love you Marlow and I can't ignore it anymore" she say calmly as if she had finally giving in to me. I kissed her forehead again so she wouldn't have to say anything else and we lay there on the floor in silence for a while listening to each other heartbeat decreased from our miniature work out.

Milan
    It was going on eleven o clock in the morning and I had still heard nothing from him. I was begging to become angry at myself like what the fuck did I do. I thought I was doing everything right fuck how can I be so stupid. Today was the last day of school and I was not feeling it at all so I told my grandma I wasn't feeling good and surprisingly she didn't raise hell with me as if she didn't have the energy or something I guess I don't know. I don't know where my man was but it was summer time and I was ready to get summer time fine. I hoped off my bed to look at myself in the long mirror on the back of my bathroom door. I could see my little hips trying to spread like grown woman curves and I was ready for them too. I looked into my bible where I stash money that Cutty would give me on the regular when I realized I was running low VERY LOW. Damn I needed some funds and quick I didn't know what was up with Cutty acting funny with me but I knew it was time to figure out a game plan because I like the finer things and I wasn't ready to give that up. I had an old friend name kandis who hit me up asking if I wanted to make some quick money with a threesome. I guess my stick was so far up my ass I forgot to ask how much it was going to pay so I hopped back on my bed to grab my phone and text her. "Hey Kay is that offer still on the table if so how much will it pay?" The moment I put my phone down it buzzed with a message from her. "Hell yeah Zaddy would love to have your sweet pussy plus mine and 1500 off top if you let him hit raw that's another 1500 so how much you willing to make?" I read the message and thought to myself hmm 3000 just for a three some fuck that I'm in. I text back and said I'm in for the three thousand my phone buzzed again. Bet hyu with more details later". I lay back in my bed thinking about this easy money I was bout to come up with and to be honest I felt better already.