Chapter 21

Amari
I had been ease dropping on all of Casey calls lately and reading his messages because I didn't feel like I can trust him anymore. After hearing my baby girl was almost shot execution style I had to go into my detective mode and do some research. I had read something about a meeting with Bunz in his messages and told Marlow but he already knew. Then I read up on a message from red asking if he had got the job done. I text Marlow to catch him up on all of the research I was doing. He text back "thank you baby for you detective skills" I smiled at the message for a while in shock. Could Marlow be falling in love with me again or was he just using me for information? I wanted to believe his intentions was good but I seriously didn't know how to. I never really had a real family either so I wanted shit to work out with the three of us. If that meant I had to love on Shae as if she was my wife I was going to do just that. I know what you thinking how could I be okay with sharing my man with another woman but all I could say is you wouldn't understand unless you was in my shoes. I never looked at Shae in that way but Hell She was beautiful to me so it honestly wasn't that hard to accept her in that way. When I heard Casey coming out of the bathroom I put his phone back on his side of the night stand and roll back on my side of the bed. He walked out the bathroom smiling at me and picked up his phone. I watched him read a new message that had just came through and his entire face was scrunched up. He sent a text back then said "aye bae I gotta go handle some real quick". He kissed me and left me in the bed, so I waited about ten minutes before I left out too. When I got into my car I could see him half way up the street so I followed him.
I followed him for about a hour and I realized he was heading for an abandoned house. I sent my location to Marlow so he could know my exact where about in case some shit went down. When I seen him parking his car I turned my lights off and scooted down in my seat. He got out of his rental and began to walk towards the building but before I could unbuckle my seatbelt another car pulled up blocking Casey rental in. Two men got out dressed in all black and shot guns ran into the building. What the fuck was Casey up to and who were these men? I was so eager to know but I was afraid that I might be putting my unborn baby in danger. I snapped a picture and sent it to Marlow but he wasn't replying fast enough. I just needed to know if he wanted me to leave or go see what was going on in the building. "Man fuck it" I cursed to myself. I grabbed my piece that Rodney had given to me as a gift in New York. I stepped slowly on the rocks leading to the abandoned building to be quiet so no one would hear me. When I stepped up on this big rock so I can get a peek of what was going on inside, I seen Casey sitting at a table talking to RODNEY. My stomach felt sick I knew nothing good was gonna come from this shit. My palms began to sweat and my head began to hurt immediately because I knew he was up to something but not this. Then I seen one of the men dressed in black run in but he was hiding behind the wall and I duck low just in case he wouldn't see me. I realized one of the men was missing and who knew where he could be plus I couldn't hear there conversation from where I was standing. I stepped of the rock and walked around the back of the building where it look like someone had stuck a stick in between the door to prop it open. I moved inside careful not to make a sound and followed the light going the opposite way I had seen the other man Dressed in black. I stopped when I noticed a small crack I could peep through of a view of the two sitting at the table. "So how did you miss her child" Rodney asked Casey. "Shit I don't know but I shot one time like you said to" Casey explained. I couldn't believe what the fuck I was hearing. "I gave you two weeks to kill all of her kids and you failed me nephew" he say leaning his head into his hand hiding his bad eye. "I know I'm sorry Unk but I never understood why you target Amari instead of Cutty Hell he the one who killed your son" he asked. "Well Cutty don't have no kids so I wanted to target all of his nieces and nephews but I was planning to save his wife for last" Rodney explained to him. What the fuck was they talking about neither of them was making sense to me. Just then I seen one of the guys dressed in  black come around the corner shooting and missing Rodney on purpose. Watching both of them fall to the floor with their hands up shaking scared to look up at the shooter. "So you like to murder kids huh" the shooter say pointing the gun to the back of Casey head then Rodney's. The man in Black walked around them demanding they empty their pockets of money and weapons. I watched him search their clothes and throw their things in one pile. How the fuck did they call their selves some hustlers and didn't have no weapons on them... this shit just seem too planned for me. When the guy in black turned around and began to call someone from his phone Casey began to slowly reach down in his sock for a small hand gun. I panicked and before I knew it I shot Casey in the head twice, the sound of my gun going off scared Rodney and the guy in all black. They both looked at the small crack so I slowly revealed myself stepping around the corner. The guy held his gun at me until I revealed my face and he dropped his gun as if he knew who I was. "YOU FUCKING BITCH YOU SET ME UP" Rodney spat at me. I shook my head in tears "no but you was trying to set me up" I said walking over to him. I kicked him in his face with my red bottom heels. "AWWW FUCK!" He yelled. I look down at Casey head where the blood pour out from his head but the sight of all the blood made me throw up. The guy in black ran over to me holding my back and rubbing my back, whoever this guy was knew me. I looked at him and ask where was the other guy he came with. He turnt his head side ways at me confused. "How did you know I came with someone" he asked confused. I tried to listen to his voice but it just didn't sound familiar to me. Just then the other guy dressed in all black who also hid his face ran into the warehouse shocked at the sight of Casey body also. "Amari baby we gotta get you out of here..." the guy sounded a lot like Marlow. "MARLOW!" I yelled pulling his mask off. He said yes it's me then scooped me off the chair, he told the other guy to tie up Rodney and come on. "We can't leave him alive" the guy said stopping Marlow in his tracks. They argued back in forth and I finally got irritated and said fuck it I'll do it. I shot Rodney three times with no hesitation, I watched his body jump at every bullet that ripped into his body. They both looked at me in shock and silence filled the warehouse. "Can we go now I'm feeling sick baby" I say gesturing for Marlow to continue with me out the door.
      Marlow put me in his car and ordered his friend to drive my car and follow us. On our way to the hotel room Marlow was in complete silence. "Who taught you how to shoot like that" he finally asked. I watched my mama put a bullet in my daddy and burry his body. He immediately stopped the car and turn to me with such sorrow in his eyes. "I'm so sorry you had to witness something so traumatizing as a child" he say rubbing my hand softly. When we pulled into the parking lot of the cheap motel he got out and picked me up to carry me upstairs to our room. He took me into the bathroom and cut on the shower then began to undress me slowly. I watched him unzip my boots then look up at me and admire my body. "I wanna give you and Shae the world baby" he said before kissing my legs softly. We stepped into the shower together and he began to wash my back then my neck. The soapy water ran down my cold back as he washed it gently. I thought to myself this felt so good to me, just the feeling of being wanted and someone loving me for me. Who cares if it was triangle love affair, I just know I wanted to be loved and cared for. "I promise you want go through this pregnancy alone" he whispered in my ear while rubbing my stomach. I felt so good in his warm arms and my body was so relaxed. He washed my entire body and dried me off. When we laid down he scooped me close into his arms and kissed my neck repeatedly. He pulled me so close to him I could feel his dick print in my ass. He whispered into my ear "I'm so sorry for everything I ever said bad about you and I pray you forgive me." I turned over to face him and kissed him gently on his lips. "I forgive you Bae" I said closing my eyes to get some rest. "I just didn't understand you before but now I do and I promise I'm gonna protect you and our kids" he say kissing my forehead then closing his eyes to rest with me.