Chapter 22

Tia
    After being away from home on my mini vacation I couldn't wait to get home to my best friend and my secret lover. We had been kicking on the low for a while now mostly because we had been friends for a long time and we didn't know what we were doing at first so it just made sense to keep it on the low. Plus I didn't know how Milan would feel about it considering the fact that the three of us had been close friends growing up together. I guess we will cross that bridge when we get there. Meanwhile I really needed to talk to Milan after the disturbing news I got from The man I had been spending my time with over the past weeks. I knew she wasn't gonna believe how small this world really was. Turns out the  same day Milan called me and told me she found out about her moms death and how some guy name Bunz had ordered the hit but she didn't know who had actually did the job was the same night Cutty opened up to me and revealed one his deepest secrets that he said he hadn't even shared with his own wife or his right hand man. He told me he murdered his wife first cousin for his boss and that he was so high off drugs that night he went home and beat his wife just because. He told me how he lost respect for her that night because she was so weak for not leaving him. She allowed him to shower her with gifts and make up to her with materialistic things. He talked about how he wished she had at least fought back that night or left him that night to teach him some kind of lesson. To me it sounded as if he just wanted to be punished from what he had done I don't know like the guilt was eating him alive.
  Who knew that the guy Jah had set his eyes on that night at the club and rescued would fall in love with me. Who knew that   the guy that murdered my Bestfriend mom was Cutty. I was far from a stupid bitch and I was a damn good listener too. I listen carefully to every thing he opened up to me about, from his childhood to how he met Marlow,Bunz and even Shae. I paid close attention to the people he mentioned and how he talked about them... like what kind of relationship they shared with each other.
    Jah had put me up to the test to find out everything I can from Cutty. He wanted me to make him so comfortable with me that I wouldn't even have to ask him about anything that he would just talk. He wanted me to make him trust me as if I was the only woman he ever trusted in his life besides his adopted mother. I had did just what Jah asked of me.
      So it was time that Cutty pay for all the fucked up shit he had done to the people he loved over the years. It was time he feel the hurt and pained that he had caused others that truly loved him for him. I wanted to introduce him to that bitch karma that nobody wanted to meet.   Cutty was clearly in love with me and I obviously had the upper hand. 
       I always loved Milan as if she was my sister every since we was younger. She was the sister I always felt the need to try to protect from this cruel world. When she had her first heart break I was there to lift her chin and convince her it was his lost. When she lost her virginity I was the one she called as soon as it was over and I lied to her Nana about her where- abouts. Even when she lost her mom I was there every night she cried her self to sleep and to hold her Til she can breathe again. Yes Milan is my baby and my loyalty to her is real. People would always ask why I trust her or fuck with her so tough. All I could ever say is you would never understand so I won't even bother to explain. They complain about how she think she better than me and my circumstances but in reality she understood me the most. We had been through a lot together and I grew to accept her for her flaws and all. It broke my heart when we talked that night about all the trifling shit that she was dealing with. I was so speechless of the bad news and so angry for her. I felt like I had failed her as a Bestfriend, a sister, and her protector. So yeah it's safe to say I'll go to war for my girl. Cutty was so wrapped up in my web I could get him to do anything so I guess Jah was right about everything. Yes JAH, he was the one who told me cutty was not to be trusted and be careful how I play my cards.
I sat outside on my porch waiting on Jah to pull up on me. There was a couple little kids playing outside under me that reminded me of Milan, Jah, and I. When shit was so simple and now look at us. I mean who would of thought Jah would be selling drugs he used to talk about leaving this place the first chance he got. Milan always said she was gone be on somebody reality tv show or have her own talk show but she got caught up in these streets exactly what her nana told her not to do. As for me, I never had nobody to really care bout me my family was full of drug addicts and I never knew who my mom was. My daddy was shot in front of me when I was seven so his brothers was really all I had left.
Jah pulled up on the curve in what look like a new rental and got out the car. "Damn baby how long was I gone for" I said yelling over the porch. He laughed at me and made his way up the project stairs. When he reached the top of my stairs he scooped me up in his arms and kissed me softly. "You been gone too damn long" he said smiling back at me. I don't know how we got to this point but I never felt this way for nobody. Jah was so sweet to me ever since I can remember. I never had to worry bout nobody fucking with me because he didn't fuck around bout me. We kept us a secret mostly from Milan because I didn't wanna make it weird between the three of us. Even though he said she'll understand I just wasn't sure if she would. "Have you talked to Milan baby" he asked interrupting me from my thoughts. "Yeah I have and it wasn't a good conversation" I said looking down at my feet. "What the fuck is going on T". I knew Jah was about to get angry with me. So I told him everything we talked about from the three some with Bunz to the herpes. I even told him about Cutty opening up to me about one of his deepest secrets and when I finished talking he was speechless. "So you mean to tell me Milan had a three some with Bunz and his old lady then ended up with herpes because her mom gave him herpes and Cutty killed her mom?" He say looking at me crazy. "Yes but I haven't told her who actually murdered her mom yet because I found out about it after Milan called me and this conversation should happen in person not over the phone" I said to him.
He nodded his head and shook his head low in disappointment of the news. "Well gone handle that with her and tell her ima take care of it" he said looking into my eyes seriously. "Okay I will" I said kissing him goodbye. After he left I text Milan to let her know I was coming over.
When I got to her house and knocked on the door her nana came with the biggest smile. "Hey BABY" She say taking my tall body into her arms forcing me to bend down. "Hey Nana, how ya been" I said happy to see her. I was surprise to see that she wasn't cooking anything. "Oh I just been getting old baby that's all" she said before sitting down in her old recliner chair. Just then I realized how weak she looked to me. "As long as you're taking good care of yourself" I said looking at her. "Well I....I" She started to say something but Milan began to come downstairs. "Hey baby I missed you" Milan say almost jumping into my arms. "Come on we need to talk" I say pulling her back up the stairs to her room. When we got into her room I shut her door quietly sat her down. "So I know who killed your mom Milan but promise me you want flip out and worry your nana" I said sitting down next to her on the bed. She looked at me as if I cursed her out or she seen a ghost or something. "Do you remember when we went to that big bash party together" I asked waiting for her answer. She nodded her head slowly with the most confused face. "Well Jah set this plan up to figure out this guy for his boss I guess but anyway he was almost killed but we got him out of the club and took him to a hotel. Keep in mind this is all apart of Jah plan but he asked me to make this man fall in love with me and get as much information as I can out of him. Long story short this man told me he killed his WIFE COUSIN! After listening to him I eventually zoned out because I realized her cousin is your mom Milan..." I said trying to keep from crying. "Who is this man Tia" she said sounding so evil inside. "His name is Cutty Milan he was working for Bunz" I told her prepared for whichever way this was going to go. "BITCH I KNOW YOU LYING!" She said standing up from the bed. Her eyes where so bucked and she began to paste her room from the bedroom door to her window. She cursed to herself repeatedly while smacking her head with the palm of her hands. "FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! IM SO FUCKING STUPID!" She said still smacking her head so hard the licks where sounding off. "Milan this is not your fault don't blame yourself" I said trying to calm her down. She began to cry with tears falling after tears. I tried to pull her back to the bed to calm her down but she yanked away from me so hard that she almost fell back by her bathroom door. "Tia Cutty is my sugar daddy and you telling me he murdered my mom for Bunz" she said in a calm voice but tears still falling. "Cutty is your what" I said completely confused that she even knew him. "He failed to mention anything about you all he talked about was some dude name Marlow, Bunz, his moms, and his wife" I explained to her. "He never mentioned none of this to me and who is his wife" she asked as if her heart broke some more. "I'm assuming your moms cousin... her name is Shae" I explained. " Are you fucking serious"! She began to cry more and harder than before. "I can't take it no more T ... I .... I just can't take this anymore" she said in between sobs. I got on the floor next to her and held her tight like I did when she first lost her mom. "It's going to be okay baby I got you forever and I promise you that" I said before kissing her forehead.