Chapter 3: Confessions

**This chapter contains a HUGE flashback near the end of the chapter. Just a warning!**

**Dedicated to TinaChen for the amazing banner!!**

"Jason, what are you talking about?" She stuttered, her voice full of worry.

I put my hand over my eyes and considered how I would go about telling her this. "I'm so sorry Cindy."

Her face twisted in a painful, agonized frown. "Jason, I'm so confused.."

"I..I have a son..Cindy."

She stood there staring at me, hoping that I would say I was just kidding or some other story about how all of this was a joke.

She began laughing nervously and shaking her finger. "Nah, you're just messing with me! Now, really, what's wrong?"

I gazed into her eyes with the most apologetic expression. "I'm serious, Cindy."

Her face returned back to the terrified look she had before. "No, you can't be..there's no way.." She backed away from me, almost bumping into the bed. "You wouldn't.."

I walked towards her. "I'm sorry. I really-"

"No! This isn't happening! You're about to tell me this is a joke right? Come on, bring out the people from Punk'd!"

I grabbed her hands. She quickly pulled them away. Tears began to flow rapidly from her eyes. "How?" She squeaked, putting her hand over her mouth.

"I- I don't.."

She looked over at Annah who was playing with her teddy bear on the bed. "You have a daughter." She barely whispered.

"I know..I'm so sorry. I didn't-"

"How could you do this to me Jason! I am your wife! That human being is your daughter!" She screamed, pointing at Annah.

"I know, Cindy. Please don't-"

She stalked over to me and put her finger in my face. "Don't you dare tell me what to do! What cheap whore did you sleep with, Jason!" She yelled.

"Cindy, please-"

"Who!"

"Bridget, OK?!"

She tilted her head. "What?"

"The cheap whore I slept with was Bridget."

"Jason, Bridget is dead. What are you talking about?"

"Her son..Ryan..I'm his father."

Her face became even more horrid. "Jason..if you're telling me what I think you're telling me..that means-"

"Yeah. I slept with her..while you and I..were together." I gulped.

She was still for the moment, absorbing the horrible secret I just confessed to her. The next thing I new her heavy hands made a quick motion across my face. I touched my face in pain.

"What the hell is wrong with you Jason! How could you cheat on me? After all these years and everything we've been through. With Bridget?!" She screamed in anger, her makeup was streaming down her face,

"I- I'm-"

"No! Shut up! Just shut the hell up! Don't even say anything!" She threw her hands in the air and quickly walked over and picked up Annah.

"Where are you going?"

"My daughter and I are going to stay in a hotel for a while. I won't allow her to be around a liar." The label she gave me hurt to my inner soul. I felt like crawling in a desolate hole and dying.