English Border

At Folkestone - English Channel Tunnel boarding.

"Passports?" James asked Camilla rummaging in a nearby bag.

"Right here." Camilla says handing the wallet with the passports in to the officer at the gates. The stern faced officer checked their passes and passports and the VW Caravan drove through the gate and towards the carriages. Camilla cast a winning grin and squealed with excitement in James' direction who turned and smiled back. The two focussed on the journey ahead following a line of traffic onto the Tunnel. Minute crawled by whilst stuck behind cars waiting to clamber onto the train to start their adventures.

Camilla's PoV

I always get butterflies when I travel, the breath of new air, the smell of food, the places, the people gives me a buzz. I love culture and I always have. We have cash and savings in the back of the caravan and probably not enough food yet that excites me. Trying something new. James hammers his fist onto the steering wheel in boredom making me jump and laugh from the passenger side. He switches on the stereo and inserts a CD and tracks from James' Indie playlist. We sing to 'Golden Oldies' as James likes to call them, legendary bands and artists like: Busted, The Fray, McFly, Kaiser Chiefs, Robbie Williams and Coldplay seep through the speakers. We sing and laugh which magically passes the time and soon we are inside the carriage and under the sea.

James' PoV

Camilla and I have been planning this trip for months, being as we have a set to film in Lyon for a new movie, it seemed like the perfect time to travel and tick off some places we have always wanted to visit - almost like we have a bucket list or we have only 6 months left to live.

However we don't. We're in perfect health. And it's something I have always wanted to do with my bestest friend, my soulmate. That was the one and only Camilla Arfwedson.

Camilla pulls out the map and lays it out on the dashboard and she pulls out a biro and circles the places where she wants to go and I circle mine.

I sit back in the drivers seat and stare at the map astonished. We clearly have differences of where we want to go.

"Why would you want to go to Barcelona and see Goudi's Cathedral?" I ask in admiration and interest. I see Camilla stare at me quizically before answering.

"It's very historical actually. It has taken over 20 years to rebuild after it got broken down." She explains showing me a picture from Google of a chramatic styled and colourful catherdral. I must say it is a fair feat of architecture. "And you, why would you want to go to Florence in Italy?"

I roll my eyes and she lets out a giggle. "Pizza." I say. "I want to learn how to make them. Properly!"

"Very impressive Mr Anderson." Camilla replies folding the map up again and placing it on a shelf in the back of the caravan.

"I have a wonderful feeling about this trip." I grin at her.

"Me too." She smiles back taking my hand and squeezing it before letting go.