Mind Games

Camilla's PoV
James is driving down a coastal road as we leave Spain and speed down a highway. I occasionally catch him looking at me as I am quietly reading and messing with the music system. He smirks and focuses back on the road. I wind the window and let my hair flow out behind me like ribbon in the glowing sunshine.
"Careful! You will get your head swiped off!" James jokes as he takes my hand from across the wheel and pulls me back inside into the seat before locking his eyes into mine.
"Whaat?" I groan as I stare into his baby blue eyes.
"Nothing, nothing." James casually shrugs as I look down to see he is still holding my hand. He catches me looking and reluctantly loosens his grip. There is an awkward silence that hung between us for the next few minutes as I gaze out of the window and James drives.
"Okay I'm not supposed to know but what did the fortune teller actually tell you?" I ask forcefully.
James wriggles in his seat and smirks.
"Well you see Camilla, I'm with my 'true love' all day everyday."
I crack a smile and we both laugh.
"C'mon James. Stop with the mind games!"
"I'm not playing any games that is the genuine truth!" James teased yet hiding some of the truth and was being clever and sneaky with this as I knew he could be.
"Well who is your true love? Did she say?" I say eagerly like the two of us wer schoolboys absorbed in gossip.
"That is for me to know and you to find out." James smirks again leaving me restless slightly. "Why? What did she say to you?"
I stopped and though for a moment. We had both been told the same thing.
Thai was certain that this mind game that we had both been caught up in would unravel itself out.