Lyon Through The Lenses

Camilla's PoV

Our caravan rolled up at the set where James and I had roles in a new upcoming film called, "Shadow in the City" which was about James character, Tyler, who has an affair with my character, Cass when he already has a wife, Ava, who is played by Emilia Fox. We had already filmed most of the scenes with Emilia and Jack our director back in the UK but there was a certain scene where the love story grows between Cass and Tyler especially set in Lyon. Emilia greeted us as we got out of the caravan and into Jack's onsite office. James pulled me a chair as Emilia and I sat down with Jack and discussed the plan.

Emilia and I have a small scene in an office where Ava becomes suspicious of Tyler and Cass' affair in Ava's office which is set down a cobbled backstreet in the city. A group of men with cameras position themselves in position ready to shoot. Emilia leans casually against a filing cabinet and I stand in the middle of the room in a sleek suit, Emilia's matches yet she wears it smarter than me complimented by her hair swiftly plaited into an updo.

"Action!" Jack yells.

"Are we going to discuss business or just stand her gassing like old women?" I say, impersonating Cass' accent from London.

"Depends on what type of business." Emilia says clearly, striding towards Ava's desk and sitting down, crossing her legs and glaring up at me.

This is the point when Cass becomes frigid and jumpy under the influence of Ava, the company boss who often had this effect on her employers.

"Business business." Cass responds with a shake.

"Hmmm. Well the account look normal so you're free to go." Ava replies with no eye contact towards Cass and continues to pick at her nails. This is my cue to walk out and close the door.

"And cut!" Jack yells clapping and congratulating us on the scene. Emilia and I smile at him and hug each other.

"I don't really hate you. That's just Ava!" Emilia jokes.

"It was portrayed really well! I'll forward this footage to the editors." Jack says excitedly.

"Well Emilia. The perks of being an actress you see." I say. "You can pretend to hate people without them feeling offended." I say sarcastically making her crack a smile.

James' PoV

Camilla and Emilia walk out of the office where they have just filmed, not in costume, with coffees and come and see me before I get ready for my scene with Camilla. Beforehand I had discussed with Jack about the scene. My stomach flipped when I found out I was doing a kissing scene - not knowing if it was nerves or excitement. I had kissed Camilla on screen only a handful of times before, a few pecks here and there but nothing like this.

The cameras are placed and Camilla and I follow Jack to a back wall of a building. The lights are adjusted to a lower and darker setting increasing the romantic tension between us. I'm wearing a shirt and a Parker jacket whereas Camilla has had her makeup done to look slightly edgy in a sexy way which matches a black leather jacket over the suit she wore in the previous scene. Action is called and Camilla is lurking against the wall with her head poking behind it watching as Tyler walks past, or untilCass grabs his arm and pulls him behind the wall and begins to undo his coat which falls to the floor. I embrace the character and entwine my hands into Camilla's hair and lean closer. She places a hand on my chest and whispers something in my ear which I smirk - on cue giving many implications to the camera. I push Camilla's body against the wall and kiss her, I kiss her hard. She responds passionately as our lips are crashed together. A hand of mine supports her waist underneath the jacket and her blouse feeling her smooth, warm skin beneath my fingertips. Her hands are tangled in my hair pulling me into her.

"Tyler...take me away."Cass pulls away and whispers and kisses my neck.

"Oh Cass you know I can't do-" I say as Tyler as I am pounced on by this georgous animal in front of me not finishing my sentence - resuming the kiss.

A phone rumbles in Tylers pocket as he reaches down to answer it, Camilla jumps back and leans against the wall, I feel her stare burning into me. I pretend to have a fake phone call. Tyler brushes himself down and runs a hand through his hair. The phone conversation is ended and Tyler runs out of the dark alleyway into the square where a smart Audi rolls up on the cobbles. The camera pans over to show Ava driving the car as Tyler climbs in. The two share a small, sweet peck on the lips and then the car drives out of the square, the camera panning back to show Camilla leaning up against the wall watching the car dissapear whilst smoking a cigarette and blowing smoke into the air.

"Cut!" Jack calls, once again slapping his hands together and smiling. Emilia and I climb out of the car and join the rest of the team in Jack's office. I watch out of the corner of my eye as Camilla throws down the cigarette and crushes it into the ground with her boot.

"Ugh! Who would smoke!" She coughs.

"Oh really. You look like you were enjoying that just then." I tease, punching her arm playfully.

"It's a character thing James!" She rolls her eyes and punches me back. Part of me didn't think that all of the kissing a few moments ago was a 'character thing'.