Amsterdam

James and I had fun last night: least to say.

We awake with a sunlit smile and a cheesy groan. My back ached from sleeping in a weird position.

James and I have changed over the driving across the German border into The Netherlands. I flick through pictures of us and the beautiful places we had been. My favourite was one of us both, me smiling up at the camera and James kissing my cheek in Oberstdorf. I had many of Jame: one of him drinking beer, one of him in the river, one of us both dancing in Spain and another of him driving wearing his Ray-Ban aviatars looking effortlessly cool.

"Do we start posting photos of us together yet on Instagram?" I ask him curiously, yet excitedly flashing a cute selfie of us both under his nose as he drives.

"Risky business. However the Zollie fandom would go ballistic though." James smiles.

"I know bless them!" I squeal.

We park the van and stride, hand in hand, through the cobbles. Ducking under swirling baskets and listening to the water of the Gondolas on the canal. I stand outside a ticket booth for a few minutes whilst I wait for James to return. He walks out of the booth with two cards in his hands.

"What are these for?" I ask trying to read the small-print on the card.

"These my georgous are a one day ticket to any of the main city attractions here in Amsterdam that we want." he smiles pecking my cheek with a kiss. "The city is your oyster."

"Isn't the expression, 'The world is your oyster'?" I tease him back slapping my hand against his arm.

"Yeah...whatever" James huffs.

I take the leaflet that's in James' hand and read over the attractions briefly. Rijiksmuseum, Anne Frank House, Van Gogh Museum.

"What about this one?" James suggests cheekily pointing at the 'Heineker Experience'. I flick over the leaflet to see that James has got his eye on what could be another drunk disaster.

"I am not letting you loose in another Brewery!" I laugh as his face falls sarcastically and he pulls a face.

Many of the attractions were Modern Art related, Museums, Churches and Monuments which we passed as we walked hand in hand through Amsterdam. Shrill bells crisp through the air and cause us to cast our attention to the canal that we had been walking parallel to for the last few minutes.
"Oh James look it's a Gondola!" I said excitedly.
James watched the boat swiftly sail down the canal.

We step carefully down into the boat listening to the gentle ripples from the water as we floated by. The pavement above us was embellished with metallic benches and flowers and people with families and a man sat cross-legged on one of the benches playing a small viola to as we passed. He smiled at us and stroked his beard before giving us a wave and continuing to accompany the air with sweet music. The sun shone brightly above our heads in between clouds which blew my hair.

James' POV
Camilla seems to have lost herself in some sort of daze. I watch her silently for a moment as her brown hair swirls wildly. She glances over at me and smiles, the green from the trees in the background highlighting the vibrant colour of her eyes. We sit together, arms around each other watching the city float by.

"We could do something intellectual?" I tease, unfolding the leaflet from my pocket.
We stepped off the boat and stride towards an art museum.

We enjoyed the museum and we find ourselves seated in leather seats inside a cosy cafe which wasn't very busy. We sipped ice cold drinks from chilled glasses and listened to jazz music. There were little quirks about the cafe, it had a warm feel to it.

"You know there is wifi!" Camilla said with a smile.
"Is there?" I ask as she shows me her phone screen.

"Have you just had an email from Travis?" She asks curiously with a smile. Travis is our agent.
"I haven't connected to the internet but I'll check in a moment." I say.

"Oh wow." I say as I read the email. "They want us to be in a new Drama series on BBC."

"Yes! How exciting." She says pecking my cheek with a kiss excitedly.

"We start filming next month, in Stockholm."