The new place.

(my outfit ↑)
A boy throw his hand in the air to ask about something. The teacher who btw is called Mrs. Eriksson look at him nod and say "Yes Jonas?" Jonas smile and start talking "Do you have a boyfriend?" I smile and see the suspense in all the boys eyes including the twins eyes. I smile and answer honestly "No I don't."
All the boys send each other smiles and dig each other in the ribs. I smile and turn against the teacher "Where do I sit?" She smile and point on the place beside.......

One of the twins OMG why me!?
I don't wanna sit beside him!!!
I nod and walk to my place where the twin smile to me and say "Hey I'm Martinus, nice to meet you!" I fake smile and can't wait til the break.

Now I'm walking home completely alone. Or I can hear somebody running to me. A girl I remember as Sophie catch me and stop so we can go together. She smile and start talking to me "Hey you know that all the boys is completely in love with you right?" We laugh "Yep saw that! Aha but those twins right? I can't take them and their 'We can get whatever we want attitude!' it's so disgusting!"
She smile and look at me like I am an idiot. "They are not like that. At all! And if you don't believe me then I'll prove it to you!" I laugh "Sophie you can try but I'll never like them!" She smile and say "You will! Believe me!" We smile and we are at my house now so I give her a hug and say goodbye.

Right now I sit in my bed and snap with Sophie on my IPhone SE. She can't understand or get that I doesn't like those Markos and Martinius idk can't even remember their names...

'BIIIB-BIIIB-BII....'
Typical my alarm... Arhhhh. I hate my annoying alarm!
I take a white dress on and take a cowboy jacket on too.

 I hate my annoying alarm! I take a white dress on and take a cowboy jacket on too

I'm at school and I just stand by the lockers and talk with Sophie. People are passing by and I don't know any of them until a boy whisper in my ear "You are so pretty!"
I turn around and see.....

382 words

Here you go a new chapter!💖💖💖💎💎💎
Who do you think whisper in her ear?
Please tell me I the comments what you think about this story and my terrible English... And yeah I know that it's Tinus on the picture in the top but since he is the person who sit next to her I thought that we needed a picture of him too.

§Maybee