I am really trying to be nice!

My outfit is based on a pink T-shirt, a pair of shorts, a pair of sunglasses, some bracelets and my beloved Adidas shoes.

I'm wearing sunglasses today, cause yeah don't wanna look them in the eyes. You know...
I walk downstairs and take some fruit as breakfast. After that I go upstairs and brush my teeth and hair. Then the clock is 7:25 so I get my stuff and start walking to school. I meet Sophie at my locker and start talking with her. In the first lesson we have gym so we go to the changeroom and change to gym clothes.
My gym clothes↓

Sophie's gym clothes ↓

We walk out of the changeroom and into the gymnasium where we spot them

We walk out of the changeroom and into the gymnasium where we spot them. Ofc Marcus and Martinus. How dumb can I be? I can't wear sunglasses here and we are in the same class. F*ck!
"Okay everybody today we are going to work in pairs. So Daniel & Sophie, Jonas & Tara, Malena & Kasper, Jonathan & Klara, Martinus & Sara and Marcus & Freya. Go out in your groups and when you have worked for an hour I expect something from all of you! Okay? Let's go!" F*ck my life I am dead! Martinus, why?! "Hey Sara something you wanna have about?" a voice beside me say. I turn around and see him, the guy who likes me twin brother. "Ehm hey. Dance maybe. What about you?" I answer and I am really trying to be nice. He laugh "Sara you don't have to be nice to me just because you said something rude about us because Marcus likes you. Dance is fine but I like soccer better." I smile, always soccer but fine I like it too. "But he's such a fuckboy. He has kissed with all these girls and even more! Maybe even had sex with them! Soccer is fine." He get a scared look in his eyes and say " How do you know?" I breathe deep and answer " I could feel from the second I stepped into this class." He still look scared "Yeah that's what I thought. But he has never had sex with them. Only kissed with them. But believe me you're not one of his bets! He really do like you." I smile and say "He still has to prove it. Okay now we gotta start let's go!"
We go get 2 balls and start doing tricks together. Tomorrow there is a party at Jonas house and I am going. I don't know what to wear but I have thinked about asking Sophie to come over after school so we can get ready together.

Eyy new extra long chapter!🔥 Hope you like it!❤️😱💎

~Maybee