Those eyes...

Markos and Martinius were on a trip to Sweden so I have had a lot of time to think. Were I unfair or? No he is just a snob, just as his brother. Tomorrow it's school day and I am so nervous to meet them again. Don't think I can look them in eyes, maybe Martinus but at least not Marcus. As I said when I moved to Trofors "I will do anything to avoid them!" and that is still my plan. So please let me... (no Sarah we wont let you!)

I call Sophie and wait till she answer.

Sophie~ Hey.
Sara~ Hey do you have time to come over and talk?
Sophie~ Sure! I'll be there in 5 minutes!
Sara~ See ya then!
Sophie~ See ya!

The shortest conversation like ever! Aha 4 minutes later I can hear somebody knocking on the door and I go downstairs to open the door. Sophie stand there with a sweet smile and a nice outfit.

 Sophie stand there with a sweet smile and a nice outfit

"Heii!" we smile and hug each other. We go upstairs and start talking about school tomorrow. Suddenly Sophie starts talking about how amazing those Markos and Martinius is and I just get frustrated and can't take it... "Ehm Sophie can't we talk about something else?" I ask. She nod and smile "sure."
I smile thanfully and ask her about her family. "I have a big brother, a little sister an of course a mom and a dad! What about you?" She answer with a cute smile.
I smile and say "Eh I have two twin little brothers and yeah ofc a mom and dad. Elias and Malte are just still in LA."
She nod and look down in her phone."When will they come to here?" I smile "Next week if everything go as planned!"

Next morning
I wake up with a nervous feeling in my stomach. Today I'm going to meet them again and I just can't look them in the eyes...

Yeah anyways I'm not writing in past tense...
Sorry for the fail I made earlier I am so sorry! Hope you enjoyed the chapter! What do you think happen in the next chapter? ❤️❤️💎💎😅😅

§Maybee