I'm in love with you

I swipe my notifications away and look up. He steps inside and look at me. I stand up and go fast against him. After I heard him say that he's in love with me I have just wanted to kiss him.
My lips touch his lips. 👄 I can feel he is confused but suddenly he starts to kiss back. Right until Martinus opens the door "Eh I'm sorry to interrupt your deep moment but there is lunch. " I smile, take Marcus hand and we go downstairs after I have taken some adidas trousers on. All members of the Gunnarsen family sit around the eating table. Kjell-Erik, Gerd Anne, Emma, Martinus and even Silje is visiting. We sit down among them and start to eat the soup.🍲 Suddenly Silje says something "So Sara are you and Mac together or how does it fit?" I smile friendly and let Marcus answer. "No but I just helped her last night..." Mac doesn't have the best answer so Silje asks a new question "But Martinus said that you two kissed and what did you help her with Marcus?" Marcus answer again and I sighs sad. "Okay just stop keep asking these questions! Yeah we kissed because I like her and she called me when she got raped last night, crying so of course I helped her!!!" There is totally quiet after Marcus's little burst. I lay a hand on shoulder to calm him down and push him down on the seat. Silje smiles sad to me and say "I'm really sorry that I just talked without thinking. Can you forgive me Sara?" I nod slowly. "Of course."

We go to his room and starts making out. "Sara I really do like you and I have since the first day I saw you! But you already knew that! I'm so freaking much in love with you! So I just have one question left ''do you wanna be my girlfriend?,,"

Eyy then there is a new chapter! I'm so thankful! I have readers from Hungary🇭🇺, USA🇺🇸, Denmark 🇩🇰, Iceland 🇮🇸 and even more countries!
I'm so happy so thank you!❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Do you want me to do an ask? Where you can ask anyone in the story about something and they'll aswer? Just for fun!😂 so please ask a lot of questions!🦄

~Maybee