A couple.

"Do you wanna be my girlfriend?" I gasp for fun "Did Marcus Gunnarsen just ask me to be his girlfriend! OMG of course!!! hahah yeah I would love to be your girlfriend Marcus." He laugh of me, smiles greatful and kiss me deeply. I smiles too and let my hand play with his hair. His hand goes under my shirt and fondle my waist.

Marcus opens the door, take my hand and we go downstairs to say goodnight to his family. Emma is the first one to spot our hands "Why are they holding hands Martinus?" The whole family laughs and smile. "Because they are a couple Emma. Like boyfriend and girlfriend? Together!" He smile and wink with his eye to Marcus. I blush while Marcus give me a sweet kiss on the cheek. "So you are like together now?" Silje asks very carefully. We nod at the same time and smile. We says goodnight and go upstairs again.

At the second when I close the door, Marcus is right beside me and kisses me. I kiss him back and pull him in the bed. I sit on him with a leg on each side. He grabs my waist and pull me against him. My lips touch his lips and we kiss passionately. A few minutes later we let go and I lay my head on his breastplate. He kiss my head and lay his arms around me. Right now I feel totally safe.

Hey I hope that you do like my English story.😝❤️ But plz tell me if you want more of something... 🙏☀️

~Maybee