I don't like him!!!

I turn around and see ......

Marcus...

Oh no why?
I smile bitchy to him and say "You don't have to tell me something I already know!?"
I turn around, lock my locker and go to class with Sophie.

Marcus has send me textes and tried to call me all day and I'm just ignoring him!

I have been avoiding him all day but I can see him walk too me now. I turn around and pretend that I talk with Sophie but on this one she obviously doesn't want to help me so she walk away and boom I'm alone with the boy who prick on my shoulder and has the name Marcus Gunnarsen.

I hate my life!! Right now I wait for Sophie to come over. I hear someone knock on the door so I go down and open. She run after me the whole way up of the trap until we sit in my bed and Sophie shout very loud "What did he say?!"

One hour earlier
He turn me around by holding my shoulder and pull. He look me in the eyes and say "You haven't answered my calls?! Or texts?" I look him back in the eyes "My phone is lost and I can't find it..." I answer with a big lie. He can see that I'm answering by lying så he take his hand up to my shoulder and say "don't lie it doesn't suit you!"

In her room
"You like him!!!!!!" Sophie shout out loud.
I shake on my head and answer "No I don't like him!"
She laugh and scream "Yeah sure that's why you are blushing and looking down!"
I didn't get the chance to answer cause somebody called me on my phone.

Marcus.

Short chapter I know but I think it was the best way to end the chapter.💖💖💎 Please tell me who you want her to be with.

§Maybee