The End

Trigger Warning: Suicide attempt

@scotthoying: i can't do this anymore

@scotthoying: I'm sorry

@scotthoying: I really am. I love you all❤️

Mitch was calling Scott over and over again after reading those tweets. He was out with Drew when he saw them and now Drew was driving him back to their house.

"He's not answering!" Mitch yelled starting to panic and shake.

"We're almost there." Drew said as calmly as he could as he drove as fast as he could. Mitch dialed 911 quickly.

"911 what's you're emergency?" The women on the other side asked.

"I think my best friend is trying to kill himself! He's not answering his phone and-" the lady cut him off trying to calm him down.

"What's you're address ma'am?" Mitch dismissed the fact she misgendered him cause at that moment he could not care any less.

He told her his address and she sent an ambulance just as they pulled up in the driveway. Mitch got out before Drew had even stopped the car.

Mitch ran up to the door and fumbled for his keys crying so hard he could barely see through his tears. He finally got he door open and called Scott's name.

He ran frantically through the house screaming Scott's name. He came to Scott's closed bathroom door and started banging on the door.

"Scott!! Please open the door!" He screamed but he didn't hear a response not even a movement on the other side of the door.

He tried the handle but of course it was locked. He took a few steps back before running into the door knocking it off of its hinges.

Scott layed unconscious on the ground leaning against the cabinets. Mitch kneeled down next to him and started shaking him.

"Scott! Please wake up!" He shook him but Scott stayed laying limp in Mitch arms. "No no no, he looked around and saw the empty pull bottle on the counter.

He thought quickly and shoved his fingers down Scott's throat. Within second Scott had puked up a ton of pills and started to cough loudly.

Scott looked at Mitch and screamed backing away from him. "WHAT DID YOU!?" He sobbed looking around him. He picked up the empty bottle and through the useless thing on the ground.

"WHY DID YOU DO THAT!" He screamed grabbing Mitch's shoulders. He sobbed loudly and fell into Mitch. Mitch cried as he held his sobbing friend.

"Why... why... why..." Scott whispered and Mitch kissed his temple.

"Because I love you." He whispered kissing him again.