Sunset

"Scott Richard Hoying! Where on earth are you taking me!? We've been in the car for hoouuurrrsss." Mitch whined as he went to pull his blindfold off again. Scott smacked his hand away chuckling.

       "Literally twenty minutes. Now stop trying to take your blindfold off unless you want me to keep driving in circles to keep the surprise." Scott said pulling into the old dirt parking lot.

       "I literally hate you." Mitch huffed crossing his arms in front of his chest, "You're not getting anything tonight." he muttered and Scott laughed loudly.

        "Yeah okay Mitch. You're too horny to make rules like that. You'll break as soon as we get home." Scott said stopping the car and turning it off. Mitch stayed his mouth wide open acting like he was super offended by Scott's comment. "Come on love, don't you wanna see the surprise?"

      Mitch closed his mouth and pouted looking away from Scott even though it didn't matter since he was wearing a blindfold and couldn't see anything. Scott chuckled and got out of the car, going around to open Mitch's door.

       Mitch turned his face so that he was facing away from him again pouting. Scott smirked and crouched down next to him. He leaned in kissing his neck lightly and putting a hand on Mitch thigh, "You can't be mad at me forever, can you?" he whispered against Mitch ear making the crown of his head tingle.

       Mitch's pout faltered and Scott grinned unbuckling Mitch's seat. "Good." He said picking Mitch up bridal style out of the car. Mitch screeched clutching onto Scott to make sure he didn't fall.

Scott shut the door behind them with his foot and began walking to the spot. "I fucking hate you. Where are we? When can I take my blindfold off? Why are you-" Scott cut him off but kissing his lips quickly.

That shut him up for about two seconds before Mitch started showering him with more questions. Scott rolled his eyes and ignored the tenor in his arms.

      Finally Scott made it to the small bolder in the middle of the meadow. He set Mitch down in front of him and he clutched onto Scott's biceps to stabilize himself.

      "Okay we're here." He said and Mitch hesitantly went to take his blind fold off when he stopped.

      "Can I take it off now?" He asked and Scott kissed his lips gently.

      "Yes." He whispered and Mitch quickly took the thing off and looked around him in awe. They were in the middle of a meadow next to a small bolder with a tree behind it. He turned around and the sun was setting behind a line of trees a couple hundred yards away.

      "It's beautiful." He whispered and turned around to look at Scott. He turned and no longer saw the tall blond standing behind him. He looked down and saw him kneeling on one knee, holding and tiny box with a diamond in it.

     Mitch gasped and covered his mouth with his hands as tears began to well in his eyes. "Yes!" He said quickly and Scott laughed.

      "I haven't even said anything yet." He said his own tears welling up in his eyes. Mitch giggled shaking his head more tears falling down.

      "Then hurry up and ask!" He exclaimed and Scott laughed.

      "Mitch Coby Michael Grassi, my best friend, will you spend the rest of my life with me?" He asked and Mitch jumped in excitement.

       "Yes!" He jumped down talking Scott to the ground. He wrapped his arms around Scott's neck and kissed his lips passionately. Scott laughed into the kiss and wrapped his arms around his waist.

      Mitch pulled away and stared into Scott's eyes, "I love you so fucking much." He kissed him again quickly and Scott smiled into the next kiss.