Army Wife 5

Wednesday 10/28/13

It had been almost a year since I've seen him in person. He had gotten a pretty important job that gave him almost no time for leave. That meant I haven't spoken to him in person for almost a year.

After high school I moved to L.A with Kirstie and Jeremy. I was quickly discovered and became a model for a famous designer Avi Kaplan. I basically got my dream job, the pay was great and my boss was absolutely amazing.

I was also obsessed with his relationship with his husband Kevin. They were adorable and we became great friends very quickly. One day as I walked out of work Scott had called me. I was ecstatic because I hadn't been able to talk to him at all for a couple days.

"Hello handsome." I said getting into my car and shutting the door behind me.

"Hello gorgeous." He said and I blushed as I turned the car on. "I was just calling to see if we could FaceTime. Is now a good time?" He asked and I smiled as I imagined seeing his face again even if it was just on FaceTime.

"I just got off of work and I'll be home in about five minutes. So I'll call you when I get home?" I asked and he hummed on the other line.

"Perfect baby, I can't wait to see your gorgeous face." He said making me blush yet again.

"Stop it!" I giggled, "I'll call you when I get home. Love you." I said with a wide smile on my face.

"Love you too gorgeous." I shook my head and hung up throwing my phone down on the passenger seat.

I hurried home and called him as soon as I got to my room. I propped him up on my dresser across from my closet. He picked up right away and a huge smile tugged at my lips as I saw his beautiful face I had missed so much.

"Hey gorgeous." He greeted and I shook my head before walking over to my closet to pick out some more comfortable clothing.

"Hello handsome. How are you babe?" I asked as I unbuttoned my button down. I threw the clothes I wanted to change into on the edge of the bed and looked up when I didn't here a reply.

Scott was staring at me his bottoms lip disappeared in between his lips, "you're beautiful Mitchie." He said his voice sort of shaking.

I smirked at him tilting my head, "yeah?" I asked before slowly taking my shirt all the way off. I dropped the shirt on the ground and slowly started to unbuckle my my belt.

I looked up and just seeing the desire in his eyes turned me on. I slowly pulled my pants down and walked closer to the camera so that my bulge was more noticeable.

"Too bad you can't help me with this problem." I said biting my lip. He smirked his cheeks a darker shade of pink now.

"I could always guide you through the phone baby," he said his voice dropping deeper making my heart race. My thoughts were cut off by a knock on the door. "Fuck! Alex!" I exclaimed before rushing to put clothes on.

"Who's alex?" Scott asked as I pulled the shirt over my head.

"Friend. I'll be right back." I said before running out of my room to the door. I opened the door and the tall blonde smiled sweetly at me.

"Hey Mitchie." He greeted and I smiled wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Hey Allie." I said before pulling back and letting him in. "Here I have it in my room. Come with, you can meet Scott." I said and Alex laughs.

"He's real? I thought he was just a figment of your imagination." He said as I led him down the hallway.

"Ha ha very funny." I said walking into the room, Scott looked up when we walked in and he looked confused at the tall figure that walked in with me.