Apocalypse

Two years after the outbreak started and a year and 9 months since the bombings started in America. It's spread across the world by now, there's just survivors sprinkled around.

Mitch had managed to find a loner like him a little over a year ago. Her name was Melissa. She was at the mall when it all went bad. She had barely made it out as the bombs bombarded the west side of the mall.

Mitch was driving when it all happened. He had just picked Wyatt up from the breeder and was headed to rehearsal, when he saw things flying in the sky and zombies running out of building before being burnt to a crisp.

They put up road blocks back into the city and directed everyone to stay out of the city. Mitch called Scott over and over again for hours as he searched the city. He almost didn't make it out but he found a way.

He always found a way to survive for the past two years. Mitch hadn't seen Scott since, he knew that Scott was with the rest of the band arranging. He hoped that they had made it out but when he was searching the city the building was fallen over and fire was blazing out all the windows.

Everyday going by Mitch's hope decreased a little more and a little more. He had basically given up on seeing any of his friends or family again. The only person he had was Melissa. They had tried other groups but they quickly realized it was safer to run in a duo along with the fact that a lot of these people were malicious.

They had just found an old abandoned school. They spent days checking and double checking that it was clear. The locked up every song door and took refuge in different classrooms every night but primarily the basement.

They had found and old can of soup in one of the desks. They were eating the cold soup and talking about old life.

"I used to sing in the shower. That's weird. A fucking shower. Wouldn't that be nice?" Mitch chuckled dryly as he took a spoon full of the cold soup.

"With soap and shampoo!?" Melissa giggled taking her own bite, "I would pay a lot of money to scrub my head with shampoo one last time before I die." She said and Mitch giggled.

"You don't have money." He said and they both laughed. The laughing quickly stopped as they heard footsteps approaching.

They set the soup down and picked up their guns. A tall blond and three others emerged from the shadows. Mitch and Melissa raised their guns and so did the four others.

Mitch furrowed his eyebrows before it dawned on him. "Scott?" He asked and the tall blond furrowed his eyebrows at him.

"Mitch?" He asked Mitch dropped his gun and ran to him. Scott dropped his as well and caught him laughing. "Oh my god!" Tears welled in their eyes as they hugged each other tightly. They finally pulled away staying in each other's arms.

Mitch caressed his cheek and looked at his face thankful that it wasn't just a picture. "I thought I'd never see you again." He whispered before looking down at his lips.

Scott didn't hesitate for a second and captured his lips with his own. He pulled Mitch closer and kissed him with so much passion that Mitch felt weak in the knees and it wasn't because of his lack of food.

They pulled away and Scott moved his hair to the side, "I missed you so much, Mitchie" he said kissing him once more before pulling away. "Look who came along." He said and Mitch looked at the four others.

He ran into Kirstie's arms and started to full on cry. They all did. "Hey Mitchie." She whispered in his ear and he pulled away.

"Hi kit." He whispered before running and jumping on Kevin. Kevin caught him effortlessly and spun him around.

"Hey there little guy!" He said before setting him down.

"Hi kurvy!" He said before looking at Avi. Avi looked at him with tears in his eyes.

"I'm really happy you made it Mitch." He said in his deep voice that Mitch never thought he would hear again. Mitch hugged him tightly and buried his face into his neck.

"I saw the studio and it was on fire..." Mitch murmured in his chest before pulling away. "I was quickly losing all hope." They frowned and shook their head.

"We all left and took a lunch break when the bombs hit. Esther Ben and Nicole weren't so lucky." Kirstie said looking down. Mitch frowned and shook his head before walking back over to Scott.

He wrapped his arms around his neck and stared at him, "I missed you so so much, Scottie." He whispered and Scott wrapped his arms around his waist.

"I'm glad we found each other again." He said before kissing him softly on the lips.

"The world could never separate us... forever at least." He whispered smiling.