Unofficial

Scott giggled as he filmed Nicole dancing goofily before putting it on his story. He turned to show Mitch but with one glance he saw a Grindr chat on his phone. He couldn't help but start reading some of the flirtatious messages.

        Mitch giggled at something the guy replied and he leaned over to show Scott. Scott sat there awkwardly and irritated that Mitch was doing that right it front of him.

        What nobody really knew was, Mitch and Scott had a thing going on. They had made out a few times and just recently they had had a some what meaningful sober kiss.

        So Scott wasn't very enthused watching Mitch flirt with some random guy on Grindr. He suddenly got up to go get another drink but Mitch was too busy replying to notice.

        "You look upset," he heard Eli approach, "what's up?" He asked as he poured a drink for him as well.

      "Yeah..." I said sighing and he nodded.

      "You should just tell him you're jealous. Don't you guys have a thing? Is it exclusive?" He asked and Scott looked at him dumbfounded for a second before shaking his head.

      "We haven't really had the time to..." he started before downing his drink. He immediately began filling his cup up again as soon as he finished.

      "Well it's his loss honestly." He said shrugging and taking a sip of his drink.

      Scott looked at him for a second as he got an idea before he turned fully to him and stepped closer slightly. "Can you help me... umm..." he started and Eli smirked tilting his head.

       "Help you make him jealous?" He asked and Scott smirked stepping closer so that their lips were almost touching.

       "Will you?" He whispered seductively before moving his lips to touch the skin right next to his ear, "you don't have to if you don't want."

       Eli laughed and pushed him back playfully, "I'll dance with you sure." He said and Scott laughed loudly taking his hand.

      He pulled him to the only space they could dance. "I'll take it." He said and as soon as they started dancing Mitch glanced up. He frowned feeling anger rise in his chest.

        Everyone was filming them posting it on their stories as Scott and Eli dirty danced in front of everyone. Mitch sat there trying not look because he knew he would cry.

      He stared down at his phone and continued to text that guy. As the night progressed everyone slowly started to pass out or go to bed. Everyone had cleared out to their bunks except Mitch who had passed out on the couch next to Eli and Scott.

       Scott giggled as he talked to Eli about someone stupid when suddenly Eli gave him a weird look before leaning in and kissing him roughly. Though Scott was confused he let it happen, if Mitch was gonna talk to other people I might as well have my fun too.

      Eli pulled away and Scott opened his eyes enough to see Mitch stomp out and into the other lounge room. Eli sighed, "Now you have to go talk to him. He's clearly upset now, go settle this." He said and Scott stared at him bewildered.

       "You did that on purpose didn't you?" Scott asked and Eli just smiled.

       "Go talk to him. Stop playing games." He said and Scott nodded thanking him before getting up.

       He walked off into the other lounge area where Mitch was currently downing a drink. "Mitch," he started and Mitch snapped his head towards him with tears in his eyes.