Chapter Seven|Slapping

'Thank you.' Zara said then walked and opened the back door of car while smiling then looked up and her smiled dropped because he was sitting there while looking other way out of window and Zara frowned.

'Miss Zara, if you done staring at me then please sit down now, I need to go somewhere early. If you are not sitting then move away and stop wasting my time.' Vincent said and she came back in her senses then rolled her eyes and sat down in the car then with the bang closed the door showing her anger to him whereas he stayed still, still looking out of window whereas driver started the car.

'I heard you two have a fight?' Riley asked after a while and they both looked at him away from the window then looked between each other.

'Fight? We have no fight?' Vincent said

'Zara was cursing you, telling me you scolded her without a reason.' Riley replied and Vincent snapped towards her and she quickly looked down.

'Some people have nothing to do except blaming others.' Vincent said carelessly and again start looking out of window whereas Zara glared at him.

'And some people don't even know how to apologise.' Zara said while glaring at him but he stayed quite not saying a words.

'Okay forget that topic, Zara you don't forget to make cookies for me as soon as possible. I want to taste them.' Riley said to change the topic and Zara looked at him then smiled

'Yeah off course.' Zara replied while smiling

'You already have promise to make cookies for him.' Vincent taunted and Zara snapped head towards him then glared

'You was the one who said go and make cookies for Riley.' Zara said back and Vincent glared back at her.

'What you two are talking about? When did I come between you two?' Riley asked and they both looked at him.

'Nothing...you bother got angry that I only make cookies for him and not for you. That was a reason we have a fight on a first place.' Zara said sarcastically and Riley start smiling whereas Vincent stayed quite understanding her taunt.

'Wow, really Vin you fight for me.' Riley said and Vincent looked at him but stayed quite again when the car stopped in front of her apartment.

'Okay then Zara, see you tomorrow.' Riley said and Zara confused looked at him.

'Tomorrow?' Zara asked and Riley smiled while looked back at her.

'I am joining the work from tomorrow as a intern at a company.' Riley said

'Really, oh my god thats so great. I am happy I will have a Friend at work now.' Zara screamed happily and Riley smiled looked back while Vincent was still looking out of window with blank face listening to them.

'But I want to say thanks to you because it's happen because of you.' Riley said and this time Zara and Vincent both surprised looked at him.

'Because of me?' Zara asked and Riley nodded his head in yes while smiling.

'How?' Zara asked

'Just I want to see your pretty face everyday.' Riley said while flirting not telling the actual reason and Zara start smiling.