Chapter Seventeen| Strange Feeling

Vincent loudly sighed while moved his shaky hands towards the door. He was still double minded about he should do it or not.

'Whatever Vincent. She is your wife and you are not here to murder her but just to see her before going to sleep.' Vincent said to himself same thing about tenth time now while encouraging himself. He was standing outside of her door from past ten minutes not sure to go inside or not. It was one in night and her lights were off means she was sleeping and he wanted to see her face before going to sleep. So many things were happening to him. He crave to see her so many in one day, crave to hold her , crave to see her smiling, crave to talk to her, crave to make her laugh, crave to kiss her, crave to be with her. These all weird desires were taking place inside him and he knew it was because he was falling for her. He sighed one more time while gaining courage slowly opened her room door. He slowly entered inside while the darkness welcome him expert her side lamp was on by which he clearly can saw her sleeping on the bed. He slowly walked inside towards her bed and stopped next to her while looking at her sleeping face. As he saw her sleeping a smile spread across his face. He smiled while looking towards her but stayed still. He wanted to touch her but he did not. Not until she wanted him to which he hope she will very soon. He smiled while thinking about it while he was staring at her. He stood still while looking at her for few minutes then silently turned over to walked out. He turned over and was about to walk when he heard her. He turned over to her and she was mumbling something. He confused looked back towards her and she was hissing like she was in pain.

'Don't....please.....don't.' He heard her mumbling those words when he slowly bend down towards her. He moved his hand towards her shoulder and put his hand over her shoulder and shake her.

'Zara.' Vincent called out to her and her eyes flew opened and then Vincent felt himself getting kicked by her in his stomach. He was not ready for it so he fell so hard on the floor while she sat up on the bed screaming.

'Stay away from me.' Zara screamed while he sat back up but he was feeling so much pain in his stomach now. He hissed in pain when Zara looked towards him. His eyes widen when she saw him and she quickly came out from the bed and ran towards him.

'Vincent, are you okay?' Zara said while sitting down on floor next to him and he looked up towards her.

'Do you think I will be okay. You hit me so hard Zara.' Vincent complained while rubbing his belly and she embarrassed looked down

'I am sorry.' Zara whispered said

'Just sorry will not work.' Vincent said and she snapped her head towards him while looking at him confused

'Sleep with me.' Vincent said and her eyes widen  and he realised his words then quickly shook his head

'No....I mean....let me sleep here with you on the same bed....just sleep.' Vincent quickly added explaining himself and she came back in her senses.

'Don't think too much Zara, I am only talking about sleeping.' Vincent said while smirking and she looked up towards him then shook away her head

'What....I was not....thinking anything.' Zara said in her defend turning red.

'Then why you are blushing?' Vincent  said while pointing towards her face and she quickly hand over her face while he was smirking when she quickly stood up

'No....Why you will sleep here. Go back to your room.' Zara said while coming back to herself and he looked towards her then he nodded his head and tried to got up but he loudly screamed in pain and sat back down. Zara concerned and worried sat back down

'Is it really hurting?' Zara asked and he nodded his head while innocently looking towards her

'Shall I call the doctor?' Zara asked and he shook his head