Chapter Fifteen| Bad Memories

Zara and Vincent slowly entered inside the party venue. Zara looked around the grand lawn where party was taking place. It was huge lawn which was well decorated with lighting and table were decorated in purple cloth on them and a candle beautiful decorated in the middle of table. Chairs were all white with a pink bow make with silk cloth on them. Today they were invited on a party for their weeding celebration. Party was organised by Vincent's family. It was like a reception where Zara was going to meet his other family members whom she could not meet on weeding day. Tomorrow  they were going back to LA. As soon they entered everyone looked back at them and then his sisters quickly walked towards them.

'Welcome.' Amy said while smiling whereas Zara smiled to them and greeted back. She had got little comfortable with them. His family was all nice to her and talks to her except his father. His father was not rude either but he just talk less but maybe that is his personality just like Vincent. Zara smiled and they all walked inside.

'You are looking so beautiful.' Camilla commented and Zara started smiling then looked at herself. She was wearing long black dress which cover her whole body with a neck design in silver. On top she was wearing heels with a simple headscarf. Meanwhile Vincent was wearing normal typical suit. They both were looking really good together.

'Where is Riley?' Vincent asked

'He is gone back to LA already. He will look after business as long you will be here.' Poppy answered and Vincent nodded his head in understanding when they all looked back at Zara.

'We were busy since morning in party preparation but now tell us....So.....' Rina trailer off teasingly while wick towards her whereas Zara confused stared at her when his other sisters were also looking at her smirkingly.

'What?' Zara asked confused

'How was your wedding night?' Amy finally said it and they all started laughing Shaun whereas Zara horrified looked at them with wide eyes

'Hey...stop it....don't even dare to tease her now.' Vincent said while knowing his sisters who snapped their head towards him then started smiling again.

'Aww...Vincent is already defending you Zara. What you have done to him in just one night?' Rachel said while smirking and Zara was still in unbelievable way looking at them. Zara was looking at them when Anna moved closer to her and whispered but still everyone else can heard her.

'So Zara how was your first time?' Anna asked teasingly and Zara eyes widen while slowly feat started placing over her.

'Wrong question? First ask her Is it was your first time like Vincent?' Camilla added teasingly and looked at Vincent and they all started laughing while Vincent was helplessly glaring at them.

'Stop it you all......' Vincent started saying and they argued back while laughing and smirking without knowing her condition. Her condition on a question they ask. 'How was your first time?' The same question kept circling around her head and fear took place over her body and she started shaking slightly. She felt world was going in circles while her hands started sweating when she slowly closed her eyes.

'Don't be scared Sweetheart. I won't hurt you.' He said while evilly and lustfully looking at her small figure and she quickly shook her head in no.

'I won't hurt you. It will be fine.' She heard him saying when her eyes flew opened. She felt like he was right next to her saying all that to her. His words, his voice, his face, his expressions, everything started coming in front of her face. She quickly shook her head in no while tears started forming in her eyes and all bad memories started coming back to her. The memories of that night. She quickly shook her head when finishing arguing with Vincent they looked back  at her.