Chapter Thirteen|imaginations

Vincent was siting looking down at a floor nervously whereas Riley was looking at him.

'So you two are getting married.' Riley asked and Vincent nodded his head in yes while still looking down when Riley smiled then stood up.

'I am so happy for you.' Riley said while walking towards her and sat down next to him and he still was looking at down.

'Vincent why are you looking down? ' Riley asked

'I am sorry.' Vincent said

'Why?' Riley asked while sitting down next to him.

'Because you want to marry her....you lik.......' Vincent trailer off whereas Riley started smiling

'You can't even say it. I know I like her and want to marry her but first time I am happy because I am doing something for you instead you are doing for me.' Riley said and Vincent first time looked at him.

'I am seriously happy for you. I know you can keep her more happy....you are already Muslim....which I am not....so I think you are better choice for her.' Riley said while weakly smiling and Vincent sighed then moved and hugged him.

'I am sorry if I am hurting you.' Vincent said and Riley smiled while hugging her back .

'But in case you left her...I will be first one to got hold of her.' Riley said while teasing and smiled broke on Vincent's face.

'Hard luck because I don't have any intension of letting her go anytime soon.' Vincent said back while smiling '....unless she found someone and want to break the marriage.' Vincent said in his head while they broke away the hug while smiling to each other.

❤️❤️❤️
The car stopped in front of huge beautiful house and they all came out. Hudhayfah, Hunza, Ismael, Mr Usman, Mrs Saima, Zara and Vincent. Today her family came to meet Vincent's family and they were having family get together. Vincent went to England and had asked her hand in marriage from her family on weekend with his parents which her father accepted after talking to her and everything was sorted. Biggest problem could have be that he was not Muslim but he was also Muslim so everything went well. And right now they just reached  to Alaska to meet his family and discuss about their wedding planning. Zara had not talk to him after their contract signed and was mostly quite all the time.

'Please Sir, please come in. They all waiting for you.' Vincent said to Usman and they all nodded their head in yes. They walked towards door when the door opened and his family came in view. His huge family.

'Welcome.' Mr Raymaond greeted and Mr Usman as well other greeted back while smiling. They introduced each other families to each other. 

'So is that Zara?' Mrs Jasmine said while smiling looking at Zara who was stood next to Usman who smiled nodded her head in yes.

'Wow, you are so beautiful.' Mrs Jasmine said whereas Zara slightly smiled when Mrs Jasmine walked then hugged her. She shocked stood still on her place for a while  then slowly came back in her senses and slightly hugged her back whereas they broke away the hug. His whole family literally eight sibling and their husband families were looking at her. Some with smiling faces, some with judging face, and some with no expression. Now she was again feeling all nervous around them. They were so different from them. From culture, upbringing, and religion. Her father gave her warning but she was fine because she had to lived with Vincent who was Muslim but nevertheless everything was still feeling so different and was making her nervous. She was standing thinking when his sisters' husbands John and Edward came towards and stopped right in front of her.