Chapter Eleven |Proposal

'Will you stand next to me on my wedding day Zara?' Vincent asked and Zara was shocked standing looking at him because he just proposed to her. Zara was shocked looking at him opening and closing her mouth. She really don't know what to say.

'Why....I mean.....How.......' Zara shuttered confused asked while her heart started beating rapidly in her chest.

'Sit down.' Vincent said and she slowly walked then sat down while her legs were shaking and then there silence between them.

'Well first reason you could have to reject me is that I am not Muslim?' Vincent asked and Zara looked at him then nodded her head in yes whereas he sighed.

'Well Zara, I am already Muslim.' Vincent said in calm tone and she shocked looked up at him while her eyes were wide opened.

'I become Muslim eight years ago.' Vincent blasted like a bomb on her head and she was just shocked looking at him. He looked at her face then looked down to hide his smile. 'Is that a time you smile?' Zara thought annoyed

'There was a girl I fall in love but Riley fall her as well so I left her. They get together but I started getting depressed. I started feeling restless and unhappy. I found myself lost and that when Allah got hold of me. There used to be a man living in my next door neighbour. That time I used to live in a single apartment not house. He was so nice and we became friend. He was in his thirties and I was only nineteen. But we became friends. I used to see him praying and reading Quran everyday with in front of me. Whenever he used to pray I used to felt attractive towards it and that's when I start taking interest in Islam. The more I learn the more I fall in love with it. After researching I still took me a lot of courage to accept. I was scared and lost. But then after two years I accepted the Islam and peace finally came to me. It kept growing in her heart but my father was angry with me. He was against Islam and don't want me to convert, but I did. That create problem between my father and me as well, but he still love me. He didn't kick me out and told me to take over business but keep it secret from media that I am Muslim because it's America. That is way no one know I am a Muslim.' Vincent told his story and looked up at her who was still shocked but this time with surprised looking at him.

'Zara, it is not impossible that I could be a Muslim.' Vincent said while looking at her shocked face and she looked away hiding her shock.

'I erase your biggest problem between us. I can prove to you that I am Muslim if you want me to. But now it's all your choice.' Vincent said

'All of my choice.' Zara asked innocently and he nodded his head in yes

'Off course.' Vincent said

'Sure, you won't act like those possessive billionaire who gets what they wants.' Zara asked and he looked at her weirdly.

'Which possessive billionaire ?' Vincent asked

'You know I  read in many stories where they are possessive and make  girl to fall in love with them. Make girl weak on their knee. Make them fall in love with them because of their possessiveness. Even some cases they kidnapped them. You know Billionaire who are really harsh and powerful but then they are really caring as well.' Zara explained and he looked at him then started laughing. First time ever she was seeing him laughing. But instead of feeling aww he was laughing she was glaring at him. 'Why on earth he was laughing on her? He was making her fun?' Zara thought when glaring at him.