Chapter Twenty| Love in a air

Her beautiful small eyes quickly scan around the dark room. Her heart was beating rapidly and she was sweating. She was too small to understood but her sixth sense was telling her it was not right thing. She moved herself even more into the corner while trying to protect herself but forgetting she was too weak to protect herself.

'Don't be scared Sweetheart. I won't hurt you.' She heard him saying while evilly and lustfully looking at her small figure and she quickly shook away her head

'I won't hurt you. It will be fine.' He said next while walking walking towards her and her eyes widen with fear when he pulled her out from the corner. A scream came out from her mouth. Her eyes flew opened and she quickly sat down on a bed. She was heavily breathing and she was badly sweating. With a shaky hands and fearful eyes she looked around and then slowly came back to her senses. It was a dream...no a nightmare.' She thought and then slowly her gaze fell on him. She looked at Vincent who was peacefully sleeping and then she remembered about last night and realised where she was right now. Then she quickly looked towards a clock which was saying just four pm in a night. Their was still time in Salah as well. She sighed then fell back down on a bed. 'Why she have to have this nightmare again? Why even on her special night? She should of having beautiful dream at least for tonight? Why him again?' Zara thought helplessly while tears started forming in her eyes. She turned over her side towards Vincent while looking at him. 'Why such a beautiful night ended with a same nightmare?' Zara thought while looking at him  who moved in his sleep then he unconsciously put his arm around her while hugging her. As soon she fell into his embrace tears started flowing from her eyes. She quickly put hand over her mouth to stopped herself making any sound due to her crying. She could felt his soft breaths over her face while she slowly closed her eyes. Then without realising after some crying she fell back to sleep.
She slowly opened her eyes while coming back to the world and her gaze straight fell on his place but he was not there. She sighed in relived that she won't had to face him right now. She thought  then opened her arms while stretching and yawned while looked towards her other side. As soon she looked other way her gaze met with him who sitting while smiling looking at her. She stopped on her place while her mouth and arms were still opened. She stared at him few seconds who was looking her and on realising she quickly closed her mouth and arms. She shyly looked away while not meeting his eyes contact but his gaze was fixed right on her. She turned red with blush. 

'Vincent stop looking.' Zara whispered said but not meeting his eyes but he kept looking at her and did not replied back to her anything.

'Vincent.....please stop looking at me.' Zara said again still not meeting his eyes and she could felt without looking her face was burning with red colour.

'I don't want to.' His reply came this time and then she felt him moved forwards leaning towards her. He got his face so close to her face that she could felt his warm breathe over her mouth while she felt her heart has jumped out from her chest. She still did not dare to look at him.

'I like seeing you blushing.' He whispered said  then moved and kissed on her cheek lovingly and on his such a sweet moment her heart skipped a beat. After kissing he moved back and looked at her

'You should return back the kiss now?' Vincent said after moving away while lovingly looking at her and she knew her face had turned red like a tomato and then she slowly moved and shyly put blanket over her face hiding herself. Then she heard him laughing and a smile spread across her face as well. Then he moved and she felt him laying down next to her in a blanket then he moved while hugging her. She smiling fell on his chest while a comfortable  silence took place between them.