Chapter Twenty Five|Saddness

Vincent came out from the shower after changing into his night clothes. As he came out into the room his gaze fell on her who's back was facing him. It has been seven days since the miscarriage news. It was real shock for her as well and since then she mostly not talking at all. All day she is sad or either just lied in the bed. He tried to make her feel better but nothing was working. She was neither crying or expressing any emotions and that was about which Vincent of most worried. He walked towards book shelf, took a book then came back and sat down on the bed next to her. He would try to act normal around her hoping she will be come out from her shell.

'Zara, do You want to read with me?' Vincent asked while breaking the silence and looked at her back but got silence in the reply.

'Zara.....' Vincent called out to her again

'Vincent just leave me alone.' Zara answered rudely and annoyed and he sighed.

'How long you are going to stay like this?' Vincent asked first time asking in seven day, but received again only silence from her as if he was invisible to her. She need to get up and got back on her feet.

'Is I am invisible to you? I am asking something Zara?' Vincent said

'I am not in mood of talking Vincent.' She replied rudely

'That's what I want to ask why you are not in mood?' Vincent asked

'As if you don't know.' Zara snapped suddenly while getting up and angrily looked at him.

'I know. That's way I am saying instead being like this just share with me. Let it all out.' Vincent said softly

'I don't want to share with you.' Zara answered sharply and he just stared at her

'Fine. Take your time. I will wait.' Vincent said then opened back the book when after few second later he heard her.

'Go and sleep somewhere else.' Zara said and he surprised looked at her. He was taken back by her command.

'What?' Vincent whispered asked

'I said go and sleep somewhere else.' Zara repeated word by word

'Why?' Vincent asked and she just stared at him

'Fine. I will go.' Zara said and moved away the blanket when he stopped her

'I will go. You can sleep here.' Vincent said then stood up and started walking. He was about to open the door when he heard her again

'Every time I see your face it reminded what I have lost. It reminded me that I have lost my child. I can't bear to see your face and not feel pain of it.' Zara slowly said and he stopped on his place then slowly turned back.

'It was not just your child Zara. It was mine too. It was our child which we had lost, our child.' Vincent broken and helplessly said then opened the door and walk out. As he was out she break down while crying holding her face in her palms. She don't wanted to blame him. She should not forget the fact that because of him on a first place she was able to almost had a blessing of child. It could be because of him she would have felt a blessing of being a mother, but she still always end up remembering that she has lost her child, their child, and most importantly his child every time she saw him. He was being so normal around her but she knew deep down he was very sad and that was what making her mad, sad and broken even more. Meanwhile Vincent came out from the room worriedly then walk towards his study room. He entered inside then walked and laid down on a sofa which was at a side of room and sighed. Sleep was miles away from him and his brain all could think of her and was really worried over her condition. He sighed while closing his eyes and restlessly moved on his place and after very long struggle he fall into sleep still thinking about her. After struggling from past few hours she still was unable to sleep. She was feeling so guilty for being rude and annoyed on him without a reason and his last comment before leaving the took keep coming back in her mind. At last defeatedly she sighed got up from her place and came out from the room and started waking . She knew he would be sleeping in his study room for sure. She reached at his study room then stared at the door with a blank eyes. After few seconds she slowly opened her door and entered inside as darkness welcome her except a lamp light which was on his side table next to his sofa on which he was sleeping. She slowly walked towards him and stopped next to him. She looked at him then sat down on a floor next to him while reaching closer to him. He was deep sleeping. Tears slowly started coming out from her eyes again. Was not she was being stupid for being all angry with him? Maybe she was or more like definitely she was. It was not his fault. He was such a amazing husband, always supporting her, always helping her but she always lack when it comes her turn to be his wife. How she got such a amazing man. She clearly don't deserve him. She sat there while looking at him and crying silently. Then she moved forward and put her lips over his forehead. She softly kissed him and moved away.