Chapter Twenty Four| Upcoming Storm

Vincent walk inside the hotel where his meeting with Mr Imard would be taking place. He ask from receptionist and walked towards VIP area where this meeting regarding new project was taking place. He entered inside and saw Mr Imard sitting there with someone else on his side whom he was unable to see. He walked and greeted and Mr Imard stood up while greeting him back. He smiled and his gaze fell on the women standing next to him and as soon he saw her he remembered her. She was same women who had accident with his car last week.

'Oh...its you.' Vincent said surprised and she also looked at him and smiled

'Oh wow....Yeah it's me Mr Vincent. Last time I could not tell you my name. It's Marry.' Marry said while greeting and Vincent smile back.

'Well that's great to know you two know each other. She is my secretary.' Imard said and Vincent looked at him.

'Yeah...unfortunately Miss Marry had accident with my car last week.' Vincent explained

'And it was not your fault.' Marry added and Vincent smiled

'Well it was but anyway thanks and Nice to meet you.' Vincent did gratefully

'Yeah...nice to meet you too.' Marry said and they all say down.

'Shall we start the meeting?' Vincent said and Imard nodded his head while they started the meeting. After about an hour after signing the new contract they shake hand.

'Congratulation for new contact.' Imard said

'Yeah...to you too.' Vincent said back and they smile.

'Well shall we celebrate. Dinner on me.' Imard said while smiling

'No...I will ask my leave Sir. I have plans with my wife.' Vincent said while asking pardon and on mention of Zara Imard smile vanished.

'Plans with you wife?' Inward said and Vincent nodded his head

'Yes. I am sorry but next time dinner will be on me as a apology.' Vincent said while standing up.

'You really love your wife Vincent?' Imard asked and Vincent stopped looked at him then nodded his head

'Yes, off course.' Vincent replied and Imard expressionless looked at them stood up.

'Come on Mr Vincent, fine if not dinner then have drink with me at least.' Imard said and Vincent looked at him.

'I don't drink.' Vincent replied

'Fine. Tea at least.' Imard said

'I would have......' Vincent was saying when Imard cut him off.

'Please....its a request.' Imard said and defeatedly Vincent nodded his head and sat down.

'Sir, please order drink for me. I can't have tea like you people after so much hard work.' Marry said and Imard looked at her

'Of course.' Imard said while nodding his head and smiling. After sometime waiter came back with their tea and drink which they started having in silence. He made plan with Zara for a romantic dinner and she must be waiting for him now. He was already getting late. He thought while trying to finished his tea off quickly. Imard looked at him and felt he was trying to be quick and stood up.

'I will right back Mr Vincent. Need to make a phone call.' Imard said and walk out while leaving her with marry who was drinking.

'Mr Vincent you are really good looking. Your wife is lucky.' Marry said drunk and Vincent looked at her but did not say anything. He finished off his tea and looked at time Mr Imard were still not back. He kept waiting while fifteen minutes passed. He impatiently wait when he stood up to check on Imard when his phone started ringing. It was Imard. He quickly picked it up.