Prologue

*Mildly mature content*

The silence of the room made her blood as cold as the autumnal air that crept through an open window. Bereft of any wind, the leaves outside hung limp until they fell of their own accord, there was no whispering noise or rustling. It was as if nature conspired to keep her in the dark, not daring to whisper the reassurance she craved. Then hurried footsteps and the squeak of a door brought her heart racing as fast as a gunshot. Her head snapped in an instant from gazing out of the window with unfocused eyes to the silhouette of a man on her doorstep.

They say, never ignore your intuitions, she regretted while focusing on the intruder, who was now lumping near her.

"Hey, who are you? How dare you enter inside?" she seethed in anger and fear, immediately grabbing a stick out of her instincts, which she had kept in her room, near the window where she was standing formerly. His face was still disguised in the dark, she couldn't fathom who he was actually.

From his unsteady and wobbling steps, she had already comprehended that the man before her was drunk.

"Your lover, baby," he slurred, standing in his full glory now, in front of her.

Her shocked state was enough for him to smirk, in victory. A stink smell was coming off from him, which was making her nauseous. She had always despised alcohol and no doubt the man in front of her had taken that.

Every girl has a sixth sense, from that only she had sensed the danger, the negative vibes that were coming off from this man in front of her. His lusty eyes were telling a whole different story, which created fear in her, her throat had suddenly become parched & dry, unable to form a single sentence.

"Why are you here in a girl's hostel?" nonetheless, her throat croaked, while she tried to distract him, tightening the hold on the stick, keeping it hidden, behind her.

"Why didn't you come to my birthday party?" In no time he was behind her, whispering in his drunkard state in her ears, with the stick which had to adorn her hand a few moments ago, lying in two pieces on the marble floor.

She was shocked by seeing the strength of this man. To scare away lizards and some snakes because of the nearby forest, she had kept that stick just in case, which was now broken so mercilessly by this man, who had grabbed her in his arms now.

"I said leave me," she tried to wiggle out of his arms, but he was way too strong than her weak form. Before she could shout for help, he had already placed his rough hand on her mouth, covering it properly so that no shout of her could reach anyone.

"You didn't answer me," he slurred while peppering wet kisses on her slender neck. Her body defied his touches but he cared less. All he wanted was her, her body to be claimed as his. Her muffled cries didn't affect him nor her tears which were surfacing his hand which was kept on her mouth as he had become an untamed beast.

His touches made her feel disgusted, which felt so foreign to her, like some leeches were crawling on her body, sucking her soul.

"You know how much I love you; I just want you so badly," he abruptly turned her towards him, making her face his dark, lusty eyes with his hideous, creepy smile.

"I despise you," she shouted out loud when he had removed his hand from her mouth, her eyes held abhorrent, furious tears while trying again to get out of his tight hold, but it felt impossible, although he was drunk his strength had been unmarred along with his consciousness. As she faced him, a sudden feeling of nausea erupted within her, smelling his alcoholic mouth from so near.

"One day you will too love me baby, but today I want to love you," with that being said, he held her hands tightly, holding her in place while his other hand immediately took out the handkerchief and pushed it inside her mouth, gagging her breaths. He had already jammed her legs in between his, which had a big erection now.

Her shouts weren't heard, only muffled cries could be discerned. She glared at him, trying to free her hands, dreading the thing that he was going to do to her.

"You will be mine tonight," he pushed her on her bed and jumped on her weak figure, making her cry loudly in pain. Her eyes pleaded with him, but the beast couldn't show mercy, that's not in them.

His one hand immediately held her two arms above her head, making her in place while his other hand started moulding her soft breasts. She writhed in disgust; this was the first time a man was touching her like that. Making her feel awful about her own body. Pushing him was out of the question, his advances as a beast were much stronger than her will to fight against him.

His erection was evident and he was intentionally rubbing it on her womanhood, making her sob loudly at her vulnerable state.

She just cried for him to stop this torture, but a monster couldn't hear any plea.

"Your breasts are so soft," he unhooked her bra and took one of her breasts out from it, pressing it hard, his lips feeling the thirst to suck her bosoms. He looked at her in her eyes, not with love, but with lust, creepiness, and victory.

"Finally, you'll be tamed by me, princess," he had whispered.

But before he could have propped his mouth on her nipples, a sudden blow on his chin startled him. That was enough to infuriate him.

"How dare you," he shouted in sudden pain, holding his injured chin.

She immediately pushed him away from her body and stood up. Lost in his pleasure and ecstasy, his hold on her hands had loosened and that's how she punched him right in his face. She took the nearest strong object on which her eyes landed on and hit him with it, mercilessly, with all her left-out energy and rage, trying to kill him in her fury.

Being hit by a strong object, also the alcohol taking a toll on his senses, he was now lying lifelessly on the bed, with his shunned try of raping a girl. His head was now bleeding, heavily.

"There's no love in this world, everyone is running after their lust," she cried while looking at his unconscious body, crying in the corner, holding her knees up to her chest after calling her warden.

On the other hand, her soul bled of the tortures and molesting she had to endure today.

~**•**~

Please don't forget to leave your comment and voting is your birthright!