Nightwing x Villain! Reader! : Don't Leave Me

Credit for the picture goes to dA user Kabloogey, here's the link to the picture: http://nightwingfc.deviantart.com/art/Nightwing-unmasked-That-s-Just-What-We-Do-425979833

Sorry if this turns out a bit suckish, it's my first Young Justice Reader Insert, heheh xD I'll probably edit it at some point :P OH AND WARNING, ENDING CONTAINS SEXUAL THEMES

I've had this idea for quite a while, I was just saving it for the right guy... Tell me what you think, and enjoy! :)

PS: (Y/N) = Your name, (e/c) = your eye colour, (h/c) = your hair colour, (Y/S/N) = your Superhero name, (Y/V/N) = Your Villain name!

3rd person POV

   He could hear her voice vibrate from the prison cell. Her sweet-talking, cooing voice. Her voice, trying to seduce the guard to free her.

Even after all these years, her voice hadn't changed much. It was still the voice he loved, and had missed, so much.

Dick let out a small sigh, struggling not to get his emotions get the better of him. But doing so was proving to be quite a challenge. This all seemed unrealistic; after years of hunting her down, he finally cornered her, yet... He never thought he'd actually manage to do so. He had thought he'd be hunting her down for the rest of his life. After all, she was quite a tough bunny to catch... Yet, he had. He just couldn't bring himself to believe it.

Nor did he want to believe it. What if he... Lost control? Of his feelings?

He'd much rather chase her around for the rest of her life and never get to face his useless emotions for her.

"Oooh, look Mr. Guard, look! Here's the wittle birdie that caught me~!" Her voice remained sweet, yet her tone was bitter at those words. She shot the costumed Nightwing a glare before backing away from the cell's bars, retreating to her bunkbed.

The guard that stood before her cell looked up, as if to confirm her words, and straightened up instantly upon recognizing the hero. "S-Sir!"

"I'd like you to free her, please."

"W-What!?" The guard stared at him like if he were only a madman, quite unlike the villainous girl, who hopped off her bed eagerly before rushing back over to the bars, gripping them tightly and admiring the ravenhead.

"Change of heart, darling? Although I haven't quite forgiven you for ambushing me and ruining my hair," she mournfully ran a finger through her (h/c) locks, "I wouldn't mind going back to your place-"

"Keep quiet, (Y/N)," Nightwing impatiently hissed, earning a wide-eyed stare from the said girl. He was glad his mask hid his own, for they had dilated in surprise as well. He'd actually brought himself to say her name out loud.

Turning back toward the guard, he continued, "As the one who captured her and brought her here, I believe I have the right to do so. I'll be bringing her back to the Batcave. Batman and I want to deal with her... Personally."

The absolute firmness in that last word seemed to be enough for the guard. He shakily nodded before reaching for his keys.

     A few minutes later, both Dick and (Y/N) stepped out of the Beau Reve prison, the girl's hands tied behind her back and held still by both cuffs and the hero's firm grip on them.

As soon as they stepped past the prison gates, where she was certain no one would hear them, (Y/N) questioned, "Okay, so first things first. Who in the world are you? You look like some pathetic spin-off of Batman."

"Nightwing," the male replied coldly.

He didn't elaborate, which earned a small smirk from the (h/c)-haired villain. "You're not much of a talker, are you? Well, no matter, next question. How do you know my name?"