Batfamily x Reader: Christmas

MERRY CHRISTMAS Y'ALL!! I thought I'd share a bit of love for this holiday. I hope you guys enjoy! *Throws Christmas cookies*

 2nd person POV

     "Ugh, you guys suck. Do you seriously not celebrate Christmas?"

You were currently at the Wayne Manor, surrounded by the Batfamily, and far from impressed. They, whom you considered as family, hadn't even known it was a special occasion until you came by for a surprise visit. You barely cared if they were all vigilantes and didn't have time, no excuses would be tolerated. Your precious babies absolutely had  to have a bit of happiness and joy in their lives.

You turned away from the Christmas tree that you had Dick and Jason bring over, satisfied with how decorated it was now. The boys were blankly watching you, squished together on the tight couch, while Bruce stared on in his plumb chair, Alfred at his side.

"Well, no matter, 'cause (Y/N)'s gonna fix that." You gave off a proud grin as you pulled your gifts out of your backpack, exposing them to the males. "Ta-dah! Presents!"

Dick's eyes widened in awe, as well as Tim's, who even let out a quiet gasp. Jason only smirked, moving so he was leaning in as he eyed the wrapped objects greedily, while father and son just kept watching, not seeming affected. As for Alfred, he simply raised a brow but maintained his professional silence.

"Yeah, yeah, that's more like it!" You encouraged the reactions, giggling, before surprising the oldest Batboy by throwing a tiny box his way. At Dami's unimpressed huff, you quickly pointed out, "Size doesn't matter, does it?"

Dick didn't seem to mind this quite as much, sending a quick smile your way before he opened up the gift. A slightly-confused look fell over his face as from it he extracted... "Keys?"

"Mmhmmm!" You eagerly nodded, moving over to explain. "They're for my apartment. I thought that you'd maybe want to move into it with Koriand'r. It's near the Titans Tower, so she won't have to worry about that."

The ravenhead moved his awed blue eyes up to you. "Y-You're actually handing your apartment over to me (Y/N)?"

"Damn right." You grinned. "I don't wanna live there anymore. And either way, it's about time you take your relationship with your girlfriend to the next level."

It wasn't long before he mirrored your expression, beaming up at you. "Aww, thanks (Y/N). You're the best!" You giggled as he brought you into a brotherly hug, happily returning it. He stood afterwards, excusing himself as he tossed his hair and took his phone out. You could hear him call Koriand'r in the kitchen and claim that he had the best Christmas gift ever for her. Taking credit for my ideas,  you reflected with a giggle.

"What about me (Y/N)?" Jason's voice pulled you out of your thoughts. He was rubbing his hands, hungrily staring your gifts down. "Got anything for me?"

" 'Course I do Jay." You went back over to the presents you had brought along, picking out the biggest one. And let me tell you, it was big.  You couldn't suppress a groan as you strained to pick it up, and carelessly let it fall down on the amazed male's lap. "Urf! That thing is heavy!"

He barely paid attention to your words, already digging into the wrapping. Within moments, he had massacred it completely and withdrew a rather nice weapon out of it... "A bazooka!" Ignoring the others' shocked stares, Jason held the gun against him with an affection that, you knew, he had only for things that let him destroy stuff. "Damn! Where'd you get this babe (Y/N)?"

You carelessly shrugged. "It was pretty easy, actually. I just got Arsenal to trace it for me, it's the one he used when he tried to kill Luther off, and I went on a date with him in return. Which sucked, by the way, but that's just a detail." You raised a brow. "I'm glad you like it."