Chapter 5 - Sorting ourselves in this world

While carrying Yuka in my back I arrive in a good Inn, I rented a room for 2 people that cost 1 silver coin and 5 bronze coins each night but when staying for a week it will only cost 8 silver coin, food and bath included.

here's the currency:

1 gold coin = 10 silver coins.

1 silver coin = 10 bronze coins.

1 bronze coin = 221.08 yen and 100 php on earth. (Author is a Filipino.)

.

.

After seeing our room and arranging our stuffs, Yuka and I goes out to shop some necessities.

While we are walking I tried to ask about herself , she answer me, but I can still feel that there is still a thin wall.

[Yuka-chan what kind of foods do you like?]

[Um.. I like....]

Suddenly tears started to came out again in her eyes.

(That's the case huh..)

While thinking something I wiped her tears and smile at her warmly.

[I'll try to cook something good after we get back]

Walking in the streets, buying ingredients like meat, vegetables and other spices then flavoring I stop at my last destination.

[And now let's buy some clothes for Yuka-chan.]

I look at her in the eyes while smiling.

She stare at me curiously with a hint of confusion and excitement on her eyes.

We entered the establishment.

[Welcome~]

A beautiful mature looking woman welcome us warmly.

[Do you want woman's clothes fitting for your cute face?]

[No I need clothes for her, and also I'm a guy]

She looked at me unbelievingly with a shock expresion.

[Is that so... I'm really sorry about my mistake dear customer..]

[No it's ok, so can you find her a nice clothes even expensive one is acceptable I'll buy it if it's suits her.]

She stare at me again shockingly and looked at Yuka dumbfoundedly.

[Then come here little lady.]

She guide Yuka into a room, let her try many-many clothes, then presented it to me while Yuka is wearing those clothes.

[You look good on those clothes Yuka..]

I smile at her warmly.

[I'll buy them all.]

The clothes seller looked at me in a while then ask.

[A-are you sure about that dear customer?]

[Of course.]

[Then it's 60 gold]

(Woah expensive! But oh well I have lot's of money and a money is supposedly be spended)

I handed her 60 gold and  smile.

[here.]

She stare at me eye to eye.

[Ehm....] (blush)

[(Explanation: after knowing your true gender they will see you slowly as a very handsome young man.)]

(What the hell, and it's that girl's voice again!)

[(Of course I'm free now from the bind that this world put me because of the weird job that you've taken)]

(What weird job?)

[(You know the [[The Irregular]] job.)]

(Eh is that so..)

[(That's right but let's talk later.)]

(Ok..)

.

.

[Um dear customer can you at least give us your name, By the way the name is Hana Evan's.] (blush)

(Oh she's hitting at me, what a bold person.)

[(Don't assume to much!)]

(I know-I know I'm just joking)

[I am Takeru Yukiya you can just call me Yuki, um just wondering but do you have any connections with Christopher Evans-san.]

She nods.

[Yes he's my father.]

She smile at me while answering.

(So she does not hate her father for getting a business like that huh.. just as I thought Christopher-san is a good person)

[I see then please say to your father that thank you for treating Yuka nicely.]

She stare at me while looking happy.

[Of course.]

[Then we shall go first, we'll be back if I need something again, bye Hana-san.]

She wave back at us while looking happy.

(He called me by my first name..)

.

.

Back at the Inn, I ask the cook in the inn if I can use their kitchen of course I will use my own ingredients at first they are reluctant but gave up and let me used it after the Inn manager came and permit me to use it.

In my past life, I really love to cook I mastered my cooking skills back then but of course here is different at first I tried to do some experiment.

The cooking is success but it's kinda lacking.

[(Cooking Skill Acquired)] (PASSIVE)

Okay the skill that I wanted is here.

I maxed out my Cooking Skill and started to cook again with lots of unbelievable types of cooking techniques and styles that is save in my mind maybe this is the effect of maxing out that skill, and maybe because of my Job Master Chef.

I cooked a lot of dishes that came from my world, some ingredients is missing but I replaced it with Ingredients that this world have that can be equivalent to the Ingredients that I needed.

After finishing I stare at the cooks that stop cooking and completely mesmerized at the show that they've just seen, some of them is drooling, some are looking at me in amazement.

I gave them all a sample and ask for help to carry the food that I made in the dining table.

In the dining table Yuka is seating and looked surprise after seeing the dishes that I made.

[This is-!]

I smile.

[Let's eat while it's still warm.]

She stared at the dishes with nostalgic.

What I cooked is Spaghetti and Fried Chicken with gravy as sauce that does not exist in this world, she ate it while looking emotional and I also join her and we finish it all while looking satisfied with the taste and for getting stuffed.