Extra Chapter: Kurono=Chronos (Christmas Special)

(First of all sorry to disappoint you but this a small story from the past.)

(-the past of our first villain Chronos.)

(I edited and added some new stuffs so please re-read it!)

.
.
.

.....

[POV]

When I'm still a child, I'm always been left by my own parents for work.

Be it when I needed them when it's Family days, Holidays or even Chrismas or New Year. They are not giving any time to be with me.

Yet there's still someone who's been with me at those lonely times.

I don't remember her name nor her face but because of her I survived that loneliness at those times.....

I don't remember how or why but we are close to close that we are already considered as a couple if you saw us together.....

But there's a one time when in our junior high school year.

"Yoshikawa-kun I love you please go out with me!"

I heared it.

It's her voice.

She confess to another guy.

..

The [other] guy is called Yoshikawa.

He's smart, easy to talk too and a very kind person even to me.

He looked puzzled by the sudden confession of [that] girl.

"Umm.. eehh... are you not going out with Kurono-kun?"

He asked while looking confuse at the girl.

The girl's face twitched but recovered herself.

"No-no-no we are not!"

"We are just friends!"

She said strongly.

(Ouch that pains me.. I know that I'm average but I'm not that bad tho... well she's not saying bad but it's still hurts to be friend zoned sigh...)

"Ehh..? Then can you explain why are you two that close even tho you two aren't even a couple."

He said calmly.

"Err emm..."

"If you won't say it then it's fine but I won't be going out with you.."

He said looking straight at [the] girl.

"I uum.. it's because-it's because I've been given the task by my parents and her parents to look after him and to be nice with him... My family is getting the money... we are poor that's why we do this but don't misunderstood I didn't even like what I'm even doing....!"

(!?)

I became blank.

...

Then Yoshikawa-kun continued.

"What do you mean you don't like?"

"Of course the thought of just being with Kurono-kun!"

She declared instantly.

(It hurt-it hurts!)

(I-It's all j-just a lie... All of it....)

...

"I'm sorry Shi#*%i-san but I would consider dating you if you felt guilty or regret for deceiving Kurono-kun until now but you're not even thinking about what you just did to him...."