Chapter 15 - Interrogation

Scratching his head while smiling wryly.

Yuki looked at the crowds who's staring at him unbelievably.

They don't say any word they are only looking at him.

Then Satalina broke the silent.

[Yuki-san what did you just do?!]

It seems even her an epitome of knowledge didn't understand what Yuki did and staring only at him while looking surprise.

[Holy cow.......]

Mia said.

Then Celia-san stared absent minded at Yuki.

[............]

Silica at first is shock but quickly her pace change and wave her hand to Yuki.

[Yuki-sama~]

Yuka is trembling.

Risa fainted.

Chia is trembling.

Sayu stared at him.

[Idiot....]

Alice and her group is staring blankly at the crater.

(Um did I make a big mistake? Then who or what kind of MC do I need to imitate?! Misumi Makoto(Raidou)? but his too neutral so I don't like it, Suzuki Ichirou(Satou)? but his too secretive, Satou Kazuma? I like to try acting like him but I'm making a harem here so no....)

[Sigh.....]

.

.

After that event the crater that I just made is now fix or should I say it fixed itself again, for that god I don't know reason...

Now they are interrogating me.

First Satalina.

[Yuki, what's with that absurd fire power?! IT'S OVER 9000!!!]

I stared at her blankly.

She cough dryly.

[Well jokes aside, Is this the effect of that?]

I noded.

It felt really great when someone understand you real quick.

But it's also scary in contrary.

Then Celia.

[What effect..?]

She said those words with great curiosity.

[Ummm..]

[It's the effect of his own unique skill that he got after becoming the hero, we can't really explain it right now but we should just move-on in this things for now!]

Satalina said while looking suspicious.

Still the other girls is looking at me like they have something to say but then stop after some afterthought.

<Mia's POV>

(That kind of fire power, it's something only god knows monster's or demon lords can do, of course he's a hero but... There is still limits to things that hero can do.)

(With that kind of strength and firepower you don't need to worry about demon lord's or even the whole kingdom of you had it, something like that you can even control the whole world if you had that kind of thing.)

(But still, I can't really believe it... At first the time we first met I got surprise of how strong he is and considered that he is the hero, but after seeing and sensing that ridiculous and malicious energy that came from him that killed the Orcs like they are some bugs, I'm convinced that their is still mysteries that shrouds him.)