Chapter 27 - Strange

After that dragon slaying event.

Yuki introduced Alice to Riku and his gang.

They became quite close very quickly because of Alice socializing skills and Riku's openness to other people.

(Well dunno about Christa... somehow she's acting very strange and only staring at me and Alice...)

Then after that we all began on a journey to the Capital of Reynbruk.

The biggest city in the country of Heltania Haven in the Continent of Asmodeus and also the closest city from Yuki and the gang.

By the way the next country closest to Heltania Haven is Heltiagasam.

(Author: I dunno if you guys gets the jokes hidden on the sentence above but it's good if you do and if you don't then congrats you will surely go to heaven and not to haven XD.)

.
.

Right now we are walking our way to the Kingdom of Reynbruk and it's only just half of a day since the introduction of Alice.

[Stare......]

(I can feel an eye...)

I looked at my back.

There I saw Christa but she's not staring at me tho..

"Huh?"

Alice notice me and then approached.

"Darl- I mean Yuki-san what's wrong?"

"Eeh? Ooh nothing.."

I replied while feeling weird from the feeling of the sharp stare earlier and also to Alice unfinished word on the start of her question to me.

"Ooh I see."

She said then smiled at me sweetly.

My heart slightly skip a beat after seeing her beautiful smile.

I scratch my cheeks to hide my embarrassment.

"Mufufufuu~♡"

She giggled.

Then after that (flirtation acts) we continue to walk.

While walking I sometimes see Riku looking both me and Alice while smiling.

It seems he's happy for some reasons but I didn't really pry to much about it because I think he isn't really thinking about anything bad.

While walking Riku and his gang occasionally talks to us and ask us about ourselves they also talks about their selves in exchange.

The 2 of their subordinate is called Iyo and Chika.

Iyo is a tanned and sexy short black haired girl with the job of Assassin and Chika is a modest looking white haired priest.

Both of them seems head over heels to Riku and it seems Riku is playing the dense card to them.

I can see that he is only acting.

Yet about Christa.

It seems she's not head over heels to Riku not like "that" other world that I remember....

But it seems fine as all I can see it and Riku isn't really planning any bad stuffs but on my conclusion he's trying to make a harem using the "playing dumb" card or should I say "Ichikanium" and "dense mc" card.

"Sigh..."

But I guess that's fine he's not forcing them anyway...

And..